Terriermon is the Digimon partner of Aidan Himura. Terriermon looks like a small bunny. He is the most kind-hearted of all the Digimon and tries to convince Aidan to be kinder. If Aidan doubts himself, Terriermon will become Zerimon. Terriermon can either warp Digivolve to MegaGargomon or biomerge with Aidan.
- Bunny Blast: Spits out shots of superheated air.
- Terrier Tornado: Generates a tiny tornado by spinning its ears like a propeller.
The name "Terriermon" refers to only the Rookie form of this Digimon. However, the Rookie form remains as the most common and preferred form, due to the amount of energy required to stay in a higher form.
Zerimon is the Fresh form of Terriermon. Zerimon is green and tiny. He only appears when Aidan doubts himself. His only attack is Bubble Blow.
- Bubble Blow: Fires bubbles from its mouth.
Gummymon is the In-Training form of Terriermon. Gummymon looks like a green blob of jelly. His only attack is Double Bubbles.
- Double Bubbles: Fires bubbles from its mouth
Gargomon is the Champion form of Terriermon. Gargomon isn't very scary, but when controlled or put to the wrong tamer, he's a firing machine. His strongest attack is Gargo Laser.
- Gargo Laser: Fires the vulcans on both of its arms
- Bunny Pummel: Gets into the opponent's space, then thrusts up a "Gargo Pellet" from below.
- Petit Twister: Creates a twister of bullets.
Rapidmon is Terriermon's Ultimate form. Rapidmon appears like a cyborg-bunny. He is armed with cannons on his hands. His strongest attack is Rapid Fire. After Terriermon is done in this form, he is forced to return to Gummymon.
- Rapid Fire: Rapid-fires homing missiles from both of its arms.
- Tri-Beam: Fires a beam from its whole body that completely disassembles the opponent's data.
- Homing Missile: Fires homing missiles from the launcher on its hack.
MegaGargomon is Terriermon's Mega form. Unlike it's previous forms, MegaGargomon takes up a dog-like appearance instead of a bunny. Like Rapidmon, after this form Terriermon is forced to turn back to Gummymon. MegaGargomon's strongest attack is Gargo Missile. MegaGargomon is known to represent Aidan's want for peace.
- Gargo Missile: Fires two large missiles from the missile launchers on shoulders.
- Mega Barrage: Fires multiple weapons from everywhere on body.
- Power Pummel: Launches pulverizing shockwaves from its fists.
- Giant Missile: Fires his two missiles.
- Holy Missile (w/Cherubimon): Cherubimon sends a angel to guard MegaGargomon's missile, sending whoever it hits to the Dark Area, or turning them back into a Digi-egg. Can also be used to heal allies.