Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|VictoryGreymon Burst Mode|
VictoryGreymon Burst Mode is a Light Dragon Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Victory Greymon. It is a VictoryGreymon that has temporarily reached the limits of its abilities through Burst Digivolution after combining with its darker half, DarkVictoryGreymon. Its armor is composed of unbreakable " Gold Digizoid." In addition, it carries the mighty "Digital Breaker" which it wields with total grace and dexterity. It is known as the "Golden Dramon Hero" and fights with the raw power of light itself.
- Digital Breaker: Performs a heroic sword technique with the Digital Breaker, utterly destroying its opponent.
- Shining Gaia: Splits the Digital Breaker and equips the pieces to its arm, drawing in all the light in the area and firing it.
- Bursting Shield: Unites the shells equipped on its back into a shield which is capable of blocking any attack.
VictoryGreymon Ruin Mode
|VictoryGreymon Ruin Mode|
|Prior forms|| DarkVictoryGreymon|
VictoryGreymon Ruin Mode is a Light Dragon Digimon whose name and design is derived from "Victory Greymon" and "Ruin". It is a VictoryGreymon, or more commonly a DarkVictoryGreymon that has temporarily reached the limits of its abilities with the help of dark energy, but is unable to control the power it exerts. It carries the Grand Dusk Breaker, which is enhanced with dark data, making it stronger, but highly unstable.
- Grand Dusk Breaker: Performs a harsh sword technique with the Grand Dusk Breaker in which it strikes the opponent, instead of slashing, pulverizing them.
- Sif Death Cannon: Splits the Grand Dusk Breaker and equips the pieces to its arm, then takes all the dark energy around it and fires it in an enormous beam, reducing the target to ones and zeroes.