WereGarurumon is a Digimon character in « Digimon : The Golden Digivice ».
|Appears in:||The Golden Digivice|
WereGarurumon is an Ultimate Digimon who looks like a werewolf and has a wolf tail. He is very kind, generous, heroic and modest. As Pandamon's apprentice, he is willing to share and is an humble, chivalrous, respectful and helpful traveller who uses the martial arts to protect weak ones. He met Liz when he caught up her while she had fallen from a cliff in the Digital World. He then defeated the Vermilimon which fled Liz. He decided to escort her up to the Panda Manor. After days of journey, they eventually found the other DigiDestined but all of them are caught by Doumon's clan. When WereGarurumon saw Renamon beating Doumon and consequently saving their friends, he fell in love with her. But unlike Bearmon, Veemon and Gotsumon, who are always trying to seduce Gatomon, he never tries to seduce Renamon, he contents with admiring her by far.
- Wolf Claw: Cuts the opponent to pieces with the sharp talons on both of its hands.
- Engetsugeri: Kicks in a circle.
In The Golden Digivice, WereGarurumon raises several forms, in spite of his Ultimate form is the one that he sets mostly.
Garurumon is WereGarurumon's Champion form. He takes it after using his Mega form.
- Howling Blaster: Spews high-temperature blue flames from its mouth.
AncientGarurumon is WereGarurumon's Mega form. In this form, his only purpose is to return the justice, even if he has to use disproportionate methods.
- Sharpness Claymore: Brandishes its two greatswords with a dazzling radiance and cuts the opponent to pieces.
- Absolute Zero: Completely halts the movement of electrons with super-cold air at absolute zero and a super-ray or light.