Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Extendable arms: Werehogmon stretches his arms over long distances, aiding him in fighting enemies and traversing the world.
- Increased strength: Werehogmon allowing him to lift open closed doors and effortlessly pick up, carry and throw crates and enemies.
- Beat Down: Allows Werehogmon to swing and smash a grabbed enemy
- Unleashed: Werehogmon unleashes a ear screeching howl
- Were-Hammer: Werehogmon preforms an uppercut and slams into ground that creates a shock wave that damages and pushes back enemies.
- Were-Claw: Werehogmon slashes enemies while dashing.
- Were-Wallop: Werehogmon slashed with both claws in an uppercut fashion and sends enemies in the air.
- Earthshaker: Werehogmon pounds the ground with both fists, creating a close-range earthquake. Can be controlled to catch more enemies.
- Solar Wind Unleashed Destroyer: Aldadmon uses his "Solar Wind Destroyer" then Werehogmon fires of his Unleashed and the Solar Wind Destroyer begins to explode into a flaming sound wave.
- Shadow Unleashed Meteor: Loweemon uses his "Shadow Meteor" then Werehogmon fires of his Unleashed and the Shadow Meteor begins to explode into a dark sound wave.
- Solar Wind Shadow Unleashed Destroyer Meteor: Aldamon uses his "Solar Wind Destroyer" then Loweemon uses his "Shadow Meteor" then Werehogmon fires of his Unleashed and all 3 moves mix and become a flaming dark sound wave.
- Dual Howl: WereGarurumon and Werehogmon unleash a massive howl that can stop any Digimon on the spot!
Variations / Subspecies
- Wherehogmon is basically a Digimon from of Sonic the Werehog from Sonic Unleashed.