Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Type||(Ja:) Fire Dragon|
|DigiFuse forms||DigiFuse Chart|
Digimon Adventure 02
Flarerizamon is a wild Digimon found only at Mt. Panorama, at the Foot of Mt.Panorama during daytime. They have Fire Tower and Heat Laser as their techniques.
Digimon World 2
Digimon World 3
A random foe at Asuka North Sector. Also a red Champion Digimon card with 10/9.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
The Flarerizamon card is #026 and is a Champion level Fire-type card with 730 HP, needing 20 DP to digivolve into, and worth 10 DP in the DP Slot. Its attacks are:
- "Blaze Buster": inflicts 550 damage.
- "Tower of Fire": inflicts 320 damage.
- "Thrusting Rush": inflicts 240 damage.
Its support effect is "Change own Specialty to Fire."
Digimon World DS
Flarerizamon can digivolve from ToyAgumon.
Digimon World Dawn/Dusk
Flarerizamon is #138, and is a Champion-level, Balance-class, Dragon-species Digimon with a resistance to the Fire element and weakness to the Earth element. Its basic stats are 162 HP, 178 MP, 111 Attack, 89 Defense, 77 Spirit, 80 Speed, and 43 Aptitude. It possesses the Fire Aura3 and EX Damage2 traits.
Flarerizamon digivolves from Candlemon. In order to digivolve to Flarerizamon, your Digimon must be at least level 20, with 650 Dragon experience.
Flarerizamon can DNA Digivolve from DotAgumon and Solarmon, if the base Digimon is at least level 16, with 400 Dragon experience. Flarerizamon can DNA digivolve to RizeGreymon with Deputymon, or to Megadramon with Yanmamon.
- Flame Tower (Fire Tower): Releases an enormous pillar of flames that traps his enemy.
- Flame Hit: Shoots out continuous high temperature flame bullets.
- Blaze Buster: Breaths the fire of his own body to throw a single group of several flames with destructive power.
- Raging Inferno: Summons spontaneous flames that appear all of a sudden near his enemies.