Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| "Forget About It!" |
(Sasayaku Koakuma PicoDevimon)
"The Whispering Small Devil, PicoDevimon"
| (Ja:) Fuji Television|
(En:) Saban Entertainment
|Airdate|| (Ja:) August 8, 1999|
(En:) October 23, 1999
|Written by|| (Ja:) Hiro Masaki|
(En:) Ardwight Chamberlain, Jeff Nimoy, Bob Buchholz
|Directed by||(Ja:) Takenori Kawada|
| Chief Anim.|
Tai and Agumon return to find that weeks have passed, and in that time, the group has fallen apart, leaving T.K. alone, and vulnerable to the tricks of DemiDevimon.
Upon arriving back into the Digital World, Tai and Agumon find themselves in the exact place they were transported to Japan and are surprised that the rest of the group is no longer there. Tai gets a signal on his Digivice and they follow it, hoping to run into one of their friends. They soon find Tokomon, who is on his own but has T.K.'s Digivice and Crest. After Tai questions the whereabouts of T.K., Tokomon tells Tai what has been going on ever since he left the Digital World.
Tai is surprised to find out he has been gone a lot longer than then the one day he spent in the Real World. Because time flows differently in the Digital World he has actually been gone for several months and in his absence the team started to break up to search for him. Sora was the first to depart on her own, followed by Izzy, then Joe, and then Mimi, which left Matt and T.K. by themselves, but then the team falls apart, leaving no one to be found. Matt did his best to keep T.K. feeling alright about the split up group while they continued their search for the others. They found an abandoned theme park and Matt decided to ride a swan shaped boat around the nearby lake. He said he’d only be gone a few hours, but then weeks later he was still nowhere to be found, leaving T.K. and Tokomon all alone in the amusement park for several weeks. One day, a Digimon named DemiDevimon showed up, claiming to be a former servant of Etemon, and told T.K. how he met Matt, who was supposedly glad to get away from him. Then Tokomon, doing his best to comfort his partner, lashed out at the ‘formerly’ evil Digimon, causing a falling out between him and T.K. Tokomon left on T.K’s orders and kept his Crest and Digivice safe while T.K. went off with DemiDevimon.
After Tokomon finishes updating Tai and Agumon, they head for the amusement park, where they find T.K. who seemed to be upset about losing his partner. T.K. is overjoyed to see Tai again along with his Digimon partner but they start to fight again. When Tai tries to comfort T.K., the young boy asks to be Tai’s little brother instead of Matt’s, because Matt abandoned him. DemiDevimon soon turns up with some 'Mushrooms of Forgetfulness', which he got from some Gazimon. He plans to have the group eat them, and they seemed thrilled they he has brought them food, seeing as they are quite hungry. Tai cooks the Mushrooms and when Agumon goes to the washroom he gets a warning from a mystery voice not unlike Sora's (who is revealed to be hiding in the bushes nearby) that the Mushrooms will cause them to lose their memories. Agumon arrives with the news of the poisoned mushrooms just in time to save Tai and T.K from eating them. DemiDevimon’s plan is found out, and Tokomon and T.K. repair their friendship. Tokomon then digivolves into Patamon to teach the deceiving Digimon a lesson and after a battle through the amusement park, DemiDevimon is defeated. Tai, T.K. and their Digimon partners then set off to find the rest of their team.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance. Bolded characters are fought by the protagonists, and italicized characters appear only as a voice or silhouette.)
| Little Demon Digimon|
| Tokomon: "DemiDevimon? I've heard about you!"|
DemiDevimon: "Oh, great! I'm flattered!"
Tokomon: "Don't be. Nothing I heard was good."
(Number indicates order of occurrence.)
"Great! Some welcome home!"
- —Tai upon returning to the Digital World to find that no one's around.
"We looked high and low for you. I did most of the low part."
- —Tokomon explains how the DigiDestined worried about Tai and Agumon.
"Besides, we've been working on the crying thing, and you're getting better. You really are."
- —Tokomon tries to cheer up T.K. after DemiDevimon lies to him about Matt.
"You see, Tai? We go away for a couple of days and everything falls apart."
- —Agumon, pointing out Tai's importance in the group.
- Originally, DemiDevimon never claimed to be Etemon's former servant—he simply thanked T.K. and Tokomon for defeating Etemon and bringing peace back to the Digital World.
- In the dub, Tokomon had heard of how evil DemiDevimon was, but no such knowledge existed in the original.
- In the dub, Agumon recognized the mysterious voice as Sora's, while in the original, he did not recognize it until he thought back onto the events in "Shining Wings! Garudamon".
- DemiDevimon's Demi Dart attack is edited out of the battle between him and Patamon in the English dub, because of its similarity to a syringe. A few seconds that were also cut.
- Agumon dodging the attack only for it to hit a flower and kill it.
- Tai and T.K. taking cover underneath a large umbrella before the attack hits them.
- Patamon ducking to avoid the attack.
- DemiDevimon announces the episode title in the Japanese episode.
- Whilst most Digimon are analysed in the present time (within the episode), DemiDevimon was analysed in a flashback.
- Patamon makes a return to his Rookie form in this episode, after sacrificing himself in the episode The Legend of the DigiDestined.
- Myotismon does appear in this episode, though only as an unidentified silhouette. Later episodes before his proper appearance also feature silhouttes.