|This article is about the Digimon known as Gargomon in English materials. For the Digimon known as Gargomon in Japanese materials, see Gargoylemon.|
|Type||(Ja:) Beast Man|
|Slide forms||Rapidmon (Armor)|
|Voice actors||(En:) Michael Sorich (Adventure), Mona Marshall (Tamers)|
Gargomon is an Animal Digimon whose name and design are derived from the Galgo dog breed. It digivolved from Terriermon, and is a Hunter Digimon skilled in hunting. Despite its outward appearance, it uses attacks of unparalleled accuracy to reliably bring down the opponent with its nimble movements. Its leg strength is strong enough for it to jump sky high, and it is also able to spread out its ears to glide. Although it usually has a cheerful personality, once it is angered it gets out of hand. Its cherished "D-VI'S 503xx" jeans are its obsession.
Digimon Adventure 02: Digimon Hurricane Landing!!
Digimon Xros Wars (manga)
Digital Monster D-Project
Digimon World 3
Gargomon sells weapons in every city.
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Gargomon is #112, and is an Champion-level, Attacker-class, Beast-species Digimon with a resistance to the Earth element and weakness to the Fire element. Its basic stats are 158 HP, 176 MP, 113 Attack, 98 Defense, 70 Spirit, 81 Speed, and 33 Aptitude. It possesses the Powerful 3 and Quick 2 traits.
It dwells in the Resistor Jungle.
Gargomon digivolves from Terriermon and can digivolve to Rapidmon. In order to digivolve or degenerate to Gargomon, your Digimon must be at least level 20, with 480 Beast experience and 60% friendship.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Galgomon is #086, and is a Champion-level, Speed-class, Beast-species Digimon with a resistance to the Earth element and a weakness to the Water element. It possesses the High Sniper and High Speed Evasion traits, and has the special skill Dig.
It dwells in the Resistor Jungle. When defeated, it can drop the debug plates for Galgomon and Rapidmon.
Galgomon digivolves from Terriermon or Gaomon and can digivolve into Rapidmon or Pandamon. In order to digivolve or degenerate into Galgomon, your Digimon must be at least level 18 with 75 speed and 50% friendship, but only once you have revived Galgomon.
- Gargo Pellets (Gatling Arm): Fires the vulcans on both of its arms.
- Bunny Pummel (Dumdum Upper): Gets into the opponent's space, then thrusts up a "Gargo Pellets" from below.
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon Adventure 02: Digimon Hurricane Landing!! [M3.1]
- ↑ Digimon Tamers, "Duel With the Deva" 
- ↑ Digivolving Figures: Gargomon (Armor)
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Gargomon (original profile)
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Galgomon
- ↑ This attack is named "Gargo Laser" in Digimon Tamers, and retains its original name of "Gatling Arm" on St-129, Bo-167, Mo-03, and DP-03.
- ↑ This attack is named "Animal Uppercut" on St-129, Bo-167, Mo-03, and DP-03.