|Debut||Digital Monster Ver. 1|
Agumon (2006 anime)
|Next forms||MetalGreymon (Vaccine)|
Taichi "Tai" Kamiya
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Chika Sakamoto (Adventure/02)|
(En:) Michael Lindsay (Adventure/02), Bob Papenbrook (Red Greymon), Kyle Hebert (tri.)
|Cards||(Ja:) St-2, St-91, St-232, St-233, St-447, St-509, St-848, Bo-1127, Dw-1, Dα-149, Dα-254, 1-006|
(En:) St-02, DT-7, DT-91, DM-061, DM-080, DM-198, DM-199
Greymon is a Dinosaur Digimon whose name is derived from "grey" and whose design is derived from the Ceratosaurus. Its cranial skin has hardened so that it is covered in a rhinoceros beetle-like shell. It is an extremely aggressive monster, with a rough disposition and a body like a lethal weapon covered in sharp claws and gigantic horns which tear through everything, and it is most excellent among Dinosaur Digimon as a Combat Species. As for why a Dinosaur Digimon is in the Metal Empire, it seems to still be a mystery. However, it is highly intelligent for its appearance, and if you're able to tame it then there probably isn't any monster as strong. The Greymon that inhabit the Folder Continent don't have frenzied personalities, and because of their great intellect they are able to use fighting styles that rely on cooperation and coordinated attacks with their comrades.
- Nova Blast (Mega Flame): Spews ultra-high-temperature flames or a flame shot from its mouth to reduce everything to ashes.
- Great Horns Attack (Great Antler): Impales the opponent on its horns.
- Grey Tooth
- Great Tooth
- Horn Impulse: Attacks the opponent with its horns.
- Tail Crash: Slams its tail into the opponent.
- Fire Wall: Spews out an encroaching wall of flames.
Attacks in Digimon Rumble Arena 2
- Great Horns Attack (Great Horn Attack)
- Great Horns Bash (Great Horn)
- Tail Whip
Its design carries elements of the Ceratosaurus.
- Greymon (グレイモン)
Official romanization given by Digimon Jintrix and used in the franchise.
- (En:) Grey, meaning "old" or "ancient".
Digimon Adventure (Movie)
Digimon Adventure (PSP game)
Digimon Adventure 02
Digimon World Data Squad
Digimon Xros Wars (manga)
Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01
Greymon is a Champion-level Digimon. In order to digivolve to Greymon, your Digimon must meet any three of the following requirements: have at least 100 Offense, 100 Defense, 100 Speed, and 100 Brains, have a maximum of 1 care mistake, have 25-35 Weight, or meet either of the bonus conditions, which are having a Discipline of at least 90%, and knowing at least 35 techniques. Greymon is frail in cold conditions and cannot last long in Freezeland.
A Greymon appeares in front of Jijimon's house once File City has a prosperity rating of at least 15. He challenges the Protagonist, and if defeated, will run the city's Arena Tournament, setting dates for specific tournaments.
Digimon World 2
Greymon digivolves from Agumon, and can digivolve to MetalGreymon, MasterTyrannomon, or SkullGreymon. It can also be found with Apemon and ShimaUnimon on the fifth or so floor of a domain after the first Blood Knight attack. If you DNA De-Digivolve it with Airdramon, you can get Veemon. He also appear as a boss in modem domain, with Saberdramon and ToyAgumon.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
Greymon is the last, second and first opponent in the second, third and fourth Beginner City's Battle Arena, respectively, after you beat A. He uses the "EVOLUTION!" Deck.
The Greymon card is #014 and is a Champion level Fire-type card with 850 HP, needing 40 DP to digivolve into, and worth 10 DP in the DP Slot. Its attacks are:
- "Nova Blast": inflicts 600 damage.
- "Great Antler": inflicts 420 damage.
- "Fire Wall": inflicts 0 damage, and counters attacks.
Its support effect is "If own Level is C, boost own Attack Power +300."
Digimon World 3
All of the starter Digimon can digivolve into Greymon. Its appearance is slightly different, with a thinner and more muscular body. It is also the most powerful Champion Digimon card. It is a red Champion Digimon card with 20/20. Greymon can DNA Digivolve with Hookmon to form Agunimon.
Digimon World Re:Digitize
Digimon World Re:Digitize: Encode
A Greymon is among the sillhouetted Digimon in the page that explains what Digimon are.
Digimon World Re:Digitize: Decode
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Greymon is #086 in Digimon World Dawn and Dusk, and is a Balance-class Dragon species Digimon with a resistance to the Fire element and a weakness to the Earth element. Its basic stats are 170 HP, 165 MP, 115 Attack, 92 Defense, 72 Spirit, 80 Speed, and 35 Aptitude. It possesses the Powerful 3 and Critical 2 traits.
It dwells in the Task Canyon.
Greymon digivolves from Agumon at level 18 with 340 dragon EXP and can digivolve to MetalGreymon. In order to Digivolve or degenerate to Greymon, your Digimon must be at least level 18, with 340 Dragon exp.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Greymon digivolves from Agumon and can digivolve into MetalGreymon or SkullGreymon. It can be found in the North Cave. Its bug plate is given to you first in the game from defeating Uno, Dos, and Tres for the second time, it can also be obtained from the Greymon in the North Cave.
Digimon World Championship
Greymon can digivolve from Agumon or BlackAgumon with 6 battles, and can digivolve to MetalGreymon with at least 10 battles, MetalGreymon (Virus) with 30 Vaccine AP and 8 battles or SkullGreymon if you pass time.
Digimon Rumble Arena 2
Greymon is Agumon's General Champion form. It has a stat build of 3-2-2-1 and has the "Rage" Trait. Greymon's Skill 1 is Great Horn Attack, which is a proximity single target skill, and its Skill 2 is Mega Flame, which is a distant single target skill.
Greymon can be found in Western Area:East.
Notes and references
- ↑ 2000 Bandai D-Terminal English toy
- ↑ Digimon Adventure, "The Birth of Greymon" 
- ↑ Digimon Next, "Welcome to the Digimon Net Game!" 
- ↑ Digimon Adventure, "The Earthquake of MetalGreymon" 
- ↑ Digimon Adventure 02, "The Captive Digimon" 
- ↑ Digimon Adventure, "The Arrival of Skullgreymon" 
- ↑ 1-006: Greymon L
- ↑ In this case, "grey" is used to mean "old" or "ancient".
- ↑ Digimon Ver. 1: Greymon
- ↑ Digimon Pendulum ZERO: Virus Busters: Greymon
- ↑ Digimon Life: Greymon X-Antibody
- ↑ Digimon Pendulum 5: Metal Empire: Greymon
- ↑ Digimon Life: Greymon
- ↑ This attack is named "Digi Nova Blast" in Digimon Adventure, "The Birth of Greymon"  and "Nova Flame" in the first part of Digimon: The Movie, which is the dubbed version of the Digimon Adventure movie.
- ↑ This attack is named "Great Horn Attack" in Digimon Battle and retains its original name of "Great Antler" in Digimon Digital Card Battle.