Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Greymon-species (グレイモン種 / グレイモン系 Gureimon-shu / Gureimon-kei?) is a family of helmeted Ceratosaurian Digimon who each have the suffix "-Greymon" in their name. AncientGreymon's abilities were passed on to the "Dragon Digimon" of the Greymon-species, which are highly capable as Combat Species Digimon, and WarGreymon is considered their ultimate form.
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon Life: AncientGreymon
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Gaioumon
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: WarGreymon
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 The Digimon are only considered members of the Greymon-species in English materials, as their Japanese names and profiles give no indication of any connection to the Greymon-species.
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Gaioumon: "Discovered within a neglected Oriental computer, it is a subspecies of the Greymon-species and is highly capable as a Combat Species Digimon."