Greymon (2010 anime) is a Dinosaur Digimon. It is a Tyrannosaurus-type Digimon. As a Digimon specializing in offensive power, its combat instinct is extremely high, and it possesses a cruel, brutal nature to not stop battling until it annihilates the opponent, so ordinary Digimon are not even able to approach it, as they are pushed back by the strange fighting spirit it gives off to its surroundings. It displays its especially tremendous fighting strength along with its sturdy flesh in close combat. Each of its techniques possesses immense destructive power, and furthermore, it can probably be said that it is almost impossible to hit Greymon in close combat because of its quick movements. Because it has a merciless personality whether or not one is a member of the same family, there is nothing but difficulty in using Greymon.
- Mega Flame: Attacks with a high-temperature jet of flames that burns its surroundings to cinders.
- Atomic Tail (Blaster Tail): Drives its tail into opponents for 360° around itself.
- Horn Strike: Assaults the opponent with a technique effective for both approach and retreat.
Attacks in Super Digica Taisen
- Storm Horn
Greymon (2010 anime) has the same overall shape as Greymon, but holds itself in a more realistic, bestial position. Its helmet has cranial spikes like a GeoGreymon, and it has similar bony protrusions on its knees. Its skin is blue with orange stripes, the opposite of the original Greymon, and its tail is tipped with a bayoneted gunmuzzle.
- Greymon (グレイモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
- (En:) Grey, meaning "old" or "ancient".
Digimon Xros Wars (manga)
Notes and references
- ↑ Greymon's None level is treated as equivalent to the Champion level in the Digital Monster Card Game.
- ↑ This name contains elements used for organizational purposes. Official names may or may not coincide with the organization parser we have chosen. The current official name we have for this Digimon is Greymon.
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Greymon