| Heart-Pounding Dread! The Spirit Hunter Howls!! |
(Dokidoki Kyoufu! Taiken Hantā ga Hoeru!!)
|Airdate||(Ja:) January 22, 2012|
|Written by||Shōji Yonemura|
|Directed by||Yukio Kaizawa|
| Chief Anim.|
Tagiru and Ewan become ghostbusters for a day.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance. Bolded characters are fought by the protagonists, and italicized characters appear only as a voice or silhouette.)
Digimon Introduction Corner
(Number indicates order of occurrence.)
Tagiru: "Well? Do you hear something?"
Gumdramon: "Let me listen too, Tagiru!"
Damemon: "No good, no good, let's all listen together!"
Yuu: "Don't come in!"
Tagiru: "Oh man, the door! It won't open! You idiots, why did you have to jam yourselves in here? Now we can't get out!"
- —Phone booths. Jamming people since 1903.
"We're really good friends!"
- —Sure, no one thought otherwise.
"It's a ghost!"
- —Tagiru, you already faced a cyborg dinosaur, a kappa, a puppet, a rampaging robot, a flower monster, an yaksha, a harpy, two Onis, a parasite, a flame wizard, and a devil, and you are afraid of a mere ghost?
Kaoru: "Your fear only twists the truth. Surprisingly you'll find that many of the so-called supernatural phenomena that people carry on about can be explained through science."
Tagiru: "That idea isn't romantic at all."
- —Do you mean you prefer an actual ghost?
Airu: "Help me!"
Airu: "Ew, wrong person! There you are! I was waiting for you! Yuu!"
Damemon: "It's alright. Everything is alright now."
Airu: "Get the hell away from me!"
- —Airu has a horrible aim for hugs.
Airu: "I knew it, a ghost is doing this! My poor Opossummon! She got caught and eaten by that ghost!"
Tagiru: "Are you saying this place is really haunted?"
Gumdramon: "Sounds fishy to me."
Airu: "What, do you think I'm a liar?"
Tagiru: "A ghost!"
- —Airu is the one haunting the place.
Airu: "If it's a ghost controlling her, I'll pull it off! Opossummon, super evolve!"
Cho-Hakkaimon: "Super evolve! Cho-Hakkaimon"
Airu: "Cho-Hakkaimon, it's me! You recognize me now, right?"
Yuu: "W-wait, isn't this even worse?"
- —No one in all history of humanity has ever come up with a plan as stupid as this one.
"I'm exhausted. We've won the city championship. Come to think of it, I wonder if that ghost hunting that Tagiru and Yuu mentioned about is going well. Oh well."
- —Mikey sleeping on duty.
- When Patamon talks to Airu, his fingers are miscolored the same color as his arms.
- The commercial break ends with a shot of Ryouma Mogami and Psychemon.
- This is the only episode Shoutmon doesn't appears or speaks.