Hookmon is a Champion Level Mutant Digimon. He is a pirate who lost his right hand to a white Whamon and thus now has a multi-purpose hook for a hand. He also has a cannon for half of his left arm. Hookmon is homage to Captain Ahab.
Digimon World 3Edit
Hookmon is a digivolution that Koemon (Monmon) gets when he reaches LV5. Hookmon digivolves further into Armormon when he reaches LV40. Unlike his Bandai image, Hookmon's suit and hat are red. He can DNA digivolve with Greymon to Agunimon. Hookmon can digivolve to ExVeemon when he reaches lv 20. He is also available as a Blue Champion Card with 15/15.
Digimon World DSEdit
Digimon World Dawn/DuskEdit
Hookmon digivolves from Hagurumon at LV 22 with 450 Machine exp and 300 Aquan exp and are found in Sunken Tunnel after the completion of a quest. It also can be obtained by DNA digivolving Betamon and Hagurumon with 90 Machine exp and 100 Aquan exp.
- Captain Cannon: Attacks with his cannon arm.
- Liquid Bullet: Shoots a watery bullet, does moderate damage.
- Super Shooter: Shoots a flaming bullet from his gun arm, causing an explosion as it hits.
Attacks in Digimon World 3
- Wing Buster: Jumps or rushes at his opponent and slashes them with his hook, causing lots of damage to bird type Digimon.
- Bug Buster: Same as Wing Buster, but hurts bug type Digimon more.
- Big Buster: Same as the other two, and causes big damage to all Digimon.
- Dino Buster : Gives major damage to dinosaur Digimon