|Cards||(Ja:) Bo-183, St-721|
Hyogamon is an Icy Digimon.
- Icy Cudgel (アイスこん棒 Ice Konbou?, lit. "Ice Club"): Pummels enemies with its icy club.
- Throwing Ice (氷丸投げ Hyougan Nage?, lit. "Iceball Throw"): Hurls a giant ball of ice.
- Snow Barrier: Raises a wall of ice from the ground.
Hyogamon is an icy version of Ogremon with its skin colored blue and a singular horn. It displays its affinity to ice with the icicles jutting from its shoulders and the ice club that replaced Ogremon's bone club.
- Hyougamon (ヒョーガモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in Japanese media.
Name used in the American English release of Digimon World and used in American English media.
Hyogamon is a wild Digimon found in Freezeland and Ice Sanctuary. It sometimes drops Sirloin upon defeat.
Digimon World 2
Digimon World 3
Hyogamon is only available as a Black Champion Card with 12/10.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
The Hyogamon card is #059 and is a Champion level Ice-type card with 1200 HP, needing 40 DP to digivolve into, and worth 10 DP in the DP Slot. Its attacks are:
- "Icy Cudgel": inflicts 460 damage.
- "Ice Mace": inflicts 250 damage.
- "Snow Barrier": inflicts 0 damage, and counters attack.
It has no support effect.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Hyogamon is #161, and is a Champion-level, Technical-class, Aquan-species Digimon with a resistance to the Water element and weakness to the Steel element. Its basic stats are 164 HP, 178 MP, 113 Attack, 92 Defense, 73 Spirit, 72 Speed, and 43 Aptitude. It possesses the Powerful 3 and Protect 3 traits.
It dwells in the Access Glacier.
Hyogamon digivolves from SnowGoblimon. In order to digivolve to Hyogamon, your Digimon must be at least level 23, with 110 attack.