Icemon is an Ice-Snow Digimon.
- Iceball Bomb: Launches a ball of tightly compacted ice from its mouth at the opponent.
- Ice Block
- Ice Strike
- Defensive Ray: Raises ally's defense.
Icemon is a humanoid Digimon with a body made of white rocks with tints of blue. It has yellow eyes and two rocks on its head that resemble bear ears. It has three fingers on each hand and three toes on each foot.
- Icemon (アイスモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used through the franchise.
A pair of Icemon accompany BlueMeramon at the Ice Sanctuary in Freeze Land.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
The Icemon card is #060 and is a Champion level Ice-type card with 1140 HP, needing 30 DP to digivolve into, and worth 20 DP in the DP Slot. Its attacks are:
- "Iceball Bomb": inflicts 370 damage.
- "Ice Block": inflicts 240 damage.
- "Ice Strike": inflicts 0 damage, counterattack
It has no support effect.
Digimon World 2
Digimon World 3
Icemon can be found in Asuka's North Sector, in Ice Lake. It is also available as a Blue Champion Card with 12/10.
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Icemon is #136, and is a Champion-level, Tank-class, Aquan-species Digimon with a resistance to the Water element and weakness to the Steel element. Its basic stats are 159 HP, 179 MP, 82 Attack, 103 Defense, 79 Spirit, 74 Speed, and 37 Aptitude. It possesses the Mist Cape3 and MoneySaver2 traits.
It dwells in the Access Glacier.
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon World DS Digimon Gallery: Icemon: "It is unclear if this Digimon digivolved from Gotsumon or whether it is a subspecies of it."
- ↑ Digimon World DS Digimon Gallery: Meteormon: "There was some meteor data in Gotsumon's data, and for some reason it has come to the surface in this digivolved version."
- ↑ Digimon Fusion, "The Rival Champions!"