|Voice actors||(Ja:) Daisuke Sakaguchi (Xros Wars)|
(En:) Brianne Siddall (Fusion)
Ignitemon is a Reptile Man Digimon. It lives its daily life at its own pace. It often plays with its Monitamon friends, and during their free time, they will watch a comedy Digitalk show on Monitamon's screen and burst into laughter. However, it is incredibly lazy when it comes to serious matters. If a battle breaks out nearby, it will waste no time in escaping and finding a spot to hide. Despite its laziness, the weapons it wields called display great strength. The "Galápagos (Navy)" on its right hand and the "Galápagos (Army)" on its left hand can be thrown at opponents to slice them apart. Although Iguneetmon prefers to avoid battle, it will cut down anyone who tries to interrupt it while it is having fun (especially while it is watching television).
- Final Traveler: Detonates the McField-brand "Fernandina" hanging from its chest, blasting away both the enemy and itself without leaving a trace. However, it does not wish for its enjoyment of life to end there, so it prefers not to get caught up in battle.
- Crushing Sound Waves (Galápagos Field): Concentrates energy on the "Galápagos (Navy)" on its right hand and the "Galápagos (Army)" on its left and unleashes a slashing wave.
- Timoniniser: Fires the bullets embedded in the "Gunsword" on its head, each containing different side-effects; it can unleash a great variety of effects depending on the combination of bullets used.
- Iguneetmon (イグニートモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in Japanese media.
- Iguana. A reference to the marine iguana, a species found only on the Galápagos Islands.
- NEET. Acronym which stands for "Not in Education, Employment or Training".
Name used in the American English version of Digimon Fusion and in American English media.