|Type||(Ja:) Mini Devil Digimon|
|DigiXros forms||Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode|
|Partners||Ai and Mako|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Hiroki Takahashi (Tamers)|
(En:) Derek Stephen Prince (Tamers)
Impmon is an Evil Digimon whose name and design are derived from the mythological imp. It has an appearance like a demon's child. It loves pranks, so it enjoys seeing the embarrassed appearances of its opponents. Also, it is said that when Impmon appears, electrical appliances temporarily go crazy, so an electronic image going out of order or ceasing to function might be because Impmon was pulling a prank. Although it is a Digimon that loves mischief and malice, it never toadies to the strong, but stands up to them with a strong attitude. However, the truth is that it has a lonely side.
Digimon Rumble Arena
Digimon Battle Spirit
Digimon Tamers: Battle Spirit Ver. 1.5
As Tooru explains about the Net Battle, an Impmon and its Tamer are seen in the background.
Digital Monster D-Project
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Impmon is #049 in Digimon World Dawn and Dusk, and is an Attacker-class Dark species Digimon with a resistance to the Dark element and a weakness to the Light element. Its basic stats are 118 HP, 115 MP, 83 Attack, 63 Defense, 65 Spirit, 58 Speed, and 27 Aptitude. It possesses the Psychic 2 and Dark Breath 2 traits.
Impmon digivolves from Pagumon and can digivolve to Vilemon or Wizardmon. In order to Digivolve or degenerate into Impmon, your Digimon must be at least LV 15, with 80 spirit and 490 dark expierience.
Impmon can be hatched from the Evil Patterned Digi-Egg.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Impmon digivolves from Yaamon who on special occasions can be chosen as a starter Digimon. Impmon digivolves to Devimon, then SkullSatamon, and finally Beelzemon. It is considered a rare Digimon in the game although throughout it it is prominently mentioned.
Impmon is an obtainable mercenary Digimon. Impmon Digi-Eggs can be obtained from wild Impmon. It digivolves into IceDevimon at LVL 11, SkullSatamon at LVL 25 and Beelzemon at LVL 41. Beelzemon Blast Mode can be unlocked as a Burst Mode at LVL 65.
- Infernal Funnel (Summon): Summons elementals of flame and ice.
- Infernal Funnel: Fire (Summon: Flame): Summons an elemental of flame.
- Bada Boom (Night of Fire): Attacks the opponent with flames of darkness.
- Pillar of Fire: Summons a wall of fire.
- Machine Gun Kick (ダダダダキック Dadadada Kick?): Strike with small continuous kicks.
- Dark Song: Scream to lure the enemy to death.
- Night of Blizzards (Night of Blizzard): Attack the enemy using a dark blizzard.
Attacks in Super Digica Taisen
- Blast Summon
- Storm Death Scythe
Notes and references
- ↑ Impmon is a vaccine in Digimon Battle's Search Center.
- ↑ Digimon Tamers, "Such Sweet Sorrow" 
- ↑ Digimon World Dusk
- ↑ Digimon Battle
- ↑ Digimon Masters
- ↑ Digimon Xros Wars, "A Glorious DigiXros, Seize It! Our Future!!" 
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Impmon
- ↑ This attack is named "Fiendish Attack" in Bo-218 and Digimon Battle.
- ↑ This attack retains its original name of "Night of Fire" in Digimon World Data Squad.