|Type||(Ja:) Holy Beast|
(En:) Exalted Beast
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Kenyu Horiuchi (Tamers)|
(En:) Neil Kaplan (Tamers)
|Cards||(Ja:) Bo-872, Bo-38t, Dα-585|
Indramon is an Exalted Beast Digimon. It is the "Horse" Deva, and serves the Digimon Sovereign Zhuqiaomon. As a follower of Zhuqiaomon, it has an intolerably arrogant personality. When it opens its mouth only bragging comes out, and it is constantly fussing over the glossiness of its mane and tail. It indulges in its talents, and ridicules those who work hard. Among the Deva, it is on especially bad terms with Vajramon. Though it fusses over its appearance, in battle it is comparatively unrefined; using the gigantic Bǎo Bèi (宝貝? lit. "Treasure Shell") trumpet shell tied to its arms, it beats the opponent down by wielding it like a cudgel.
- Horn of Desolation (Adhomukha): Uses its tremendous lung capacity to blow the Bǎo Bèi, generating ultrasonic waves.
- Bǎo Bèi (宝貝? lit. "Treasure Shell")
Indramon is a purple bipedal horse Digimon notable for its long arms with large forearms wrapped in magenta bandages. It has a long mane, three red horns, a long tail, and its limbs end in gold hooves. It wear gold cuirass with spaulders which have bonji on them, a red scarf, a green belt with three gold buckles, and gold anklets. It carries a giant gold conch strapped to its back by green scarves.
- Indaramon (インダラモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in Japanese media.
- Indara, Japanese romanization of Indra who is a member of the mythological Twelve Heavenly Generals.
Name used in Digimon Tamers and in American English media.
- Indra, member of the mythological Twelve Heavenly Generals.
Notes and References
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Indaramon
- ↑ Internet Sacred Text Archive, retrieved 08/31/07; Vishnu Purana, Ch. VI: "He who takes unlawful gifts goes to the Adhomukha (or head-inverted) hell; as does one who offers sacrifices to improper objects, and an observer of the stars (for the prediction of events)."