Infermon is an Unidentified Digimon. It has an appearance like a long-legged spider, and while its form is usually in an outstretched state, with its head and limbs extended, it is also able to assume a cocoon form, with its limbs retracted into its body. When it goes into its cocoon form, its defensive power is raised such that every attack is deflected, but it can only go forward in a straight line, and the fact that it cannot modify its trajectory is a clear weakness. It is able to penetrate every Network, despite the strength of their security. If Infermon is released from the Network, the world will probably then collapse into chaos.
- Spider Shooter (Hell's Grenade): Fires off shells of a terrible, destructive energy from the gun muzzle inside of its mouth.
- Cocoon Attack: Charges the opponent with its cocoon form.
- Virus Skater
- Network Grenade
- Infermon (インフェルモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
- (It:) Inferno, lit. "Hell".
Digimon Adventure: Our War Game!
Digimon Adventure (PSP game)
While Beelzemon tests his new powers on a bunch of Chrysalimon, Calumon's power digivolves the remaining Chrysalimon into an Infermon. It immediately attacks Beelzemon but is unable to surmount Beelzemon's strength. It is quickly defeated and absorbed.
Digimon World 3
Infermon can be found in Amaterasu's North Sector, in the Dark Dungeon within Kulon Pit. The Dark Master has this Digimon. Infermon can also be fought on the Gunslinger Satellite in the Real World. In the PAL version of the game, Infermon can be found in Amaterasu's Circuit Boards underground, once Galacticmon has been beat.
Digimon World 4
Numerous Infermon are seen in the Machine Pit.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
Infermon appears in Infinity Tower as the Battle Master. Infermon belongs to the Dark card group. He is also the only Ultimate digimon that needs only 20 dp to digivolve.
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Infermon is #233, and is an Ultimate-level, Attacker-class, Dark-species Digimon with a resistance to the Dark element and weakness to the Light element. Its basic stats are 224 HP, 229 MP, 126 Attack, 122 Defense, 88 Spirit, 102 Speed, and 45 Aptitude. It possesses the DarkBreath4 4, Protect 4, and Flee 3 traits.
It dwells in the Chaos Brain.
Infermon digivolves from Kurisarimon and can digivolve to Diaboromon. In order to digivolve or degenerate to Infermon, your Digimon must be at least level 36, with 3300 Machine experience and 200 attack.
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon Tamers, "The Imperfect Storm" 
- ↑ Digimon Adventure: Our War Game! [M2]
- ↑ Voice Actors: Tamers Character List
- ↑ In the dub version of Digimon: The Movie, Willis originally creates the Digi-Egg which would become Infermon as a partner. In the Japanese version, Willis isn't involved in the events of Our War Game!.
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Infermon
- ↑ This attack retains its original name of "Hell's Grenade" in Digimon Masters.