JungleMojyamon is a Rare Animal Digimon. A Digimon that inhabits the depths of the jungle. It views its territory as a sacred land, and will not forgive anyone who intrudes upon its territory.
- Jungle Punch: A wild power-punch.
- Jungle Bone: Throw a big bone like a boomerang. Similar to Mojyamon's bone boomerang attack.
- Jungle Headbutt (Jungle Head)
- Parameter Patch (Neutralize)
- Jungle Kick
- Bone Strike: Attacks with a hard bone club.
Its design contains elements of the Sasquatch.
- JungleMojamon (ジャングルモジャモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in most Japanese media.
Name used in the American English version of Digimon World Dawn and Dusk.
J-Mojyamon is a wild Digimon found at Tropical Jungle and Mangrove Region.
Digimon World 2
Digimon World 3
J-Mojyamon is only available as a Green Champion Card with 12/13.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
The J-Mojyamon card is #095 and is a Champion level Nature-type card with 750 HP, needing 30 DP to digivolve into, and worth 30 DP in the DP Slot. Its attacks are:
- "Jungle Punch": inflicts 280 damage.
- "Jungle Bone": inflicts 250 damage.
- "Jungle Head Butt": inflicts 180 damage.
Its support effect is "If own level is R, boost own Attack Power +300."
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
JungleMojyamon is #183, and is a Champion-level, Attacker-class, Beast-species Digimon with a resistance to the Earth element and weakness to the Fire element. Its basic stats are 162 HP, 172 MP, 105 Attack, 93 Defense, 65 Spirit, 83 Speed, and 40 Aptitude. It possesses the Powerful 3 and MotherEarth3 traits.
It dwells in the Proxy Island.
JungleMojyamon digivolves from Gabumon. In order to digivolve or degenerate to JungleMojyamon, your Digimon must be at least level 17, with 350 Beast experience.