|DigiFuse forms||DigiFuse Chart|
Shoutmon X7F Superior Mode
Fusion Fighters/United Army
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Naozumi Takahashi (Savers), Ryoko Shiraishi (Xros Wars)|
(En:) Jeff Nimoy (Data Squad), Cindy Robinson (Fusion)
Kamemon is a Cyborg Digimon whose name and design are derived from the Turtle (Chelonia mydas) (亀 Kame?), though it is also a pun on the digital camera (デジカメ DejiKame?). It has a shell like a computer mouse.
Digimon Data Squad
Digimon World Re: Digitize
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Kamemon is #073 in Digimon World Dawn and Dusk, and is an HP-class Aquan species Digimon with a resistance to the Water element and a weakness to the Thunder element. Its basic stats are 118 HP, 120 MP, 74 Attack, 75 Defense, 66 Spirit, 58 Speed, and 20 Aptitude. It possesses the Protect 2 and Collector 1 traits.
It dwells in the Loop Swamp.
Kamemon can also be hatched from the Blue Digi-Egg or Mecha Patterned Digi-Egg.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Kamemon is #057, and is a Rookie-level, Tank-class, Aquan-species Digimon with a resistance to the Water and Fire elements, and a weakness to the Thunder element. It possesses the Confusion Protection and Paralysis Protection traits, and has the special skill Dive.
It dwells in the Loop Swamp. When defeated, it can drop the debug plate for Kamemon.
Kamemon digivolves from Poyomon and can digivolve into Gwappamon or Numemon. In order to digivolve or degenerate into Kamemon, your Digimon must be at least level 9, but only if its debug plate has been set.
Kamemon can be hatched from the Blue Egg.
Digimon World Championship
A Kamemon owns the Digicore Shop.
Another Kamemon owns the Item Storage.
- Armored Arrow (Pointer Arrow): Fires an arrow-shaped missile that it is able to guide until it hits the opponent.
- Torto-Tackle ('met Tackle): Rolls the ball in its abdomen to charge the opponent, then assaults them with the helmet on its head.
- Shell Guard (コーラガード Kōra Gādo?): Stores its whole body in its shell and reflects the opponent's attacks back unchanged.
- Shell Attack (コーラアタック Kōra Atakku?): Uses its head to attack the enemy.
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon Data Squad, "The Clash With Merukimon!" 
- ↑ Digimon Fusion, "Final Fusion - The Fight For Earth!" 
- ↑ Digimon Fusion, "Island Zone in Chaos!" 
- ↑ In the credits of Digimon Fusion, "Thanks for the DigiCards!" 
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Kamemon
- ↑ This attack retains its original name of "Pointer Arrow" in Digimon World Data Squad.
- ↑ This attack is named "Met Tackle" in Digimon World Data Squad.