| Kazu and Kenta's Excellent Adventure |
(小世界 ! 風の強い谷のジジモン・ババモン)
"Little World! Jijimon and Babamon in the Strong Wind Valley"
| (Ja:) Fuji Television|
(En:) Saban Entertainment
|Airdate|| (Ja:) September 30, 2001|
(En:) February 09, 2002
|Written by||(En:) Seth Walther|
Kazu, Kenta, Rika, and Renamon find them transferred to a wind city where they meet Jijimon and Babamon, a couple who enjoys arguing and fighting.
Kazu and Kenta, along with Rika and Renamon, get themselves absorbed by a data stream and find themselves placed in a windy, desert climate. They see a village of tree-like cottages with roofs adorned in yellow tarps, and stray into the residence of a peaceful and hospitable Jijimon and Babamon. They also make it apparent that they take entertainment from arguing and fighting with each other, but later mention how hosting guests has been a very pleasurable experience in an otherwise dull and repetitive way of life. The couple shares a tremendous dinner with Kazu, Kenta, Rika, and Renamon, and lets them stay the night. The next morning, Kazu and Kenta ask Jijimon and Babamon if they would like to be their Digimon partners, but after a great deal of confusion involving Kenta and Kazu pretending to be Digimon themselves and fighting each other, the kids decide to head out to continue their adventure.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance. Bolded characters are fought by the protagonist(s), and italicized characters feature non-explicitly, e.g. voice, silhouette, image.)
No digivolutions in this episode
Kenta: "Gettin' all pruny"
Kazu: "Like a raisin in Junie!"
Both: "Soaking in the Bath! Soaking.. in the.... Bath!"
Kenta: "Actin' loony!"
Kazu: "Hope ya' stop singing soony!"
- — Kazu and Kenta sing a corny song while bathing.
- In the original version, the song that Kazu and Kenta were singing was Otoko Shibuki, while in the dub they sang a silly song titled Soaking in the Bath.
- The scene where Rika kicks Kazu while he sleeps causing him to land on Kenta and accidentally kiss him is cut.
- When Kenta and Kazu are pretending to be Digimon fighting, the scene where Babamon says the 'attack' "Babamon's Milk", she instead just makes a strange growling noise while the gesture is still kept.
- The names of BlackWarKazumon and MegaMightyKentamon (BlackWarHirokazumon and MegaloKentamon) are based on BlackWarGreymon and WarGrowlmon (MegaloGrowmon).
- The episode title is a reference to the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure.
- The dub voices of Jijimon and Babamon are made to heavily resemble the characters Miracle Max and Valerie from The Princess Bride.
- This is the only episode of Digimon Tamers in which Takato, Henry, and Terriermon do not appear.