When producing Digimon World Re:Digitize: Decode, Habu requested Kenji Watanabe to design RustTyranomon and Titamon. RustTyranomon was intended as a homage to Tyrannomon, the first Digimon to be designed, who was having less opportunities to appear in the anime, while Titamon was meant to give Ogremon a Mega form, which did not yet exist, and was originally planned to be the Bacchus representative of the Olympos XII.
List of works
- Digimon World Re:Digitize: Producer
- Digimon World Re:Digitize: Decode: Producer
- Digimon Adventure (PSP): Producer
- Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth: Producer
- Digimon World -Next 0rder- International Edition: Producer