|Title||Swift Crimson Horse|
(神速の紅馬 Shinsoku no Beniuma?)
|Debut||Digimon Accel: Ultimate Genome|
|Next forms||Kentaurosmon Burst|
* (w/ BanchoLeomon, Darkdramon, Varodurumon)
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Nanaho Katsuragi (Savers), Keiji Hirai (Cyber Sleuth)|
(En:) Sam Riegel (Data Squad)
|Cards||(Ja:) Bo-1178, Re-6, Dα-424, DM-154, DM-182, DM-208|
Kentaurosmon is a Holy Knight Digimon. One of the "Royal Knights", it has a bestial silhouette which could be called bizarre, in contrast to the Human forms of most of the other members. Its whole body is clad in an armor of the "Red Digizoid" which boasts great defensive power, so even Mega Digimon are unlikely to be able to easily damage Kentaurosmon. Its six legs possess unsurpassed mobility, such that it is possible for it to instantaneously move at high speeds that its thick build would not suggest. Kentaurosmon acts as a guardian of the super-ancient ruins which sleep below the thick ice of the Digital World's north pole, since it is said that essential program data which concerns the creation of Digimon is sealed within these ruins. It holds the sacred crossbow Múspellsheimr in its left hand, and the sacred shield Niflheimr in its right hand.
- Inferno Frost (Bifröst): Fires incandescent arrows of light from Múspellsheimr.
- Icy Breath (Odin's Breath): Uses Niflheimr to lower the temperature of its climate and generate a blizzard.
- Tactic Smear
Kentaurosmon is a bestial Digimon with a human-like upper body and a horse-like lower body with six legs. It has an equine face with a red mane, and purple eyes. Its whole body is clad in Red Digizoid armor, which is decorated with the Crest of Destiny on its forehead and cuisses. It has two yellow wings on its back and a long, flowing tail. The Niflheimr shield in its right hand is red and decorated with eye-like patterns, while the Múspellsheimr crossbow in its left hand is almost as tall as it.
- Sleipmon (スレイプモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in Japanese and some American English media.
- Sleipnir. Mythological Norse eight-legged horse.
Name used in the American English version of Digimon Data Squad.
- El: Kentauros (Κένταυρος?). Might be a reference to Centaurus, the father of the Centaur race in Greek Mythology.
Digimon Data Squad
Digimon World DS
Sleipmon digivolves from Tyilinmon.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Sleipmon is #373, and is a Mega-level, Balance-class, Holy-species Digimon with a resistance to the Light element and weakness to the Dark element. Its basic stats are 326 HP, 354 MP, 179 Attack, 183 Defense, 166 Spirit, 148 Speed, and 85 Aptitude. It possesses the Heroic Heart, All Elements, Assassin, and Economizer S traits.
Sleipmon digivolves from Chirinmon. In order to digivolve to Sleipmon, your Digimon must be at least level 65, with 48,000 Holy experience and 370 attack.
Sleipmon can be hatched from the Royal Egg.
Kentaurosmon is the mega form of Kudamon. It gains the power to digivolve when you level Kudamon's Attack and Defense attributes to level 3
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon Data Squad, "Father and Son Destiny" 
- ↑ Digimon Neo Ver. 2
- ↑ Digimon Accel: Ultimate Genome: UltimateKhaosmon: "A Digimon born from the fusion of the four bodies of BanchoLeomon, Darkdramon, Valdurmon, and Sleipmon."
- ↑ Digimon Encyclopedia: Voice Actors: Data Squad Character List
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Sleipmon