|Attribute||Data, None, Free|
|Prior forms||Wormmon + Digi-Egg of Miracles|
|DigiFuse forms||Shoutmon X7F Superior Mode|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Keijin Okuda (Frontier), Tetsu Inada (Xros Wars)|
(En:) Bob Papenbrook (Frontier), Matthew Mercer (Fusion)
Kongoumon is an Insectoid Digimon whose name and design is derived from the Vajra (金剛 Kongou?) and Sumo wrestling. It is armor digivolved form of Wormmon through the Digi-Egg of Miracles. The DigiCode on its breechcloth reads (金剛 Kongou?).
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
A Kongoumon owns a restaurant in a village near KaratsukiNumemon Mountain who would not accept the DigiDestined's money. Another Kongoumon is seen at the Autumn Leaf Fair and is unable to help Takuya Kanbara find the Toucanmon and the boys' D-Tectors.
Digimon Data Squad
Digimon World 3
Kongoumon will only appear in the game once you have Patamon or Renamon at lvl. 45 or higher. For Renamon, he will be found in Amaterasu's North Sector, in the Legendary Gym. For Patamon, he will be found in Amaterasu's North Sector,at Kulon Mines. Giving him Crystal Rod and Twinkle will make the Immaculate weapon.
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Kongoumon is #291, and is an Ultimate-level, HPtype-class, Insect/Plant-species Digimon with a resistance to the Thunder element and weakness to the Wind element. Its basic stats are 231 HP, 234 MP, 134 Attack, 127 Defense, 111 Spirit, 91 Speed, and 63 Aptitude. It possesses the Powerful 4, Protect 4, and Economizer traits.
It dwells in the forest area of Transfield.
Kongoumon can be hatched from the Helm Egg.
Notes and References
- ↑ Kongoumon's Armor level is equated to that of a Champion in the card game and virtual pets, of an Ultimate in the DS Digimon World games, and of a Rookie in Digimon Battle.
- ↑ Digimon World Dawn and Dusk Digimon Gallery: Kongoumon: "This is an 'Armor Digivolved' form of Wormmon digivolved with the DigiEgg of Miracles."
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Digimon Fusion, "Final Fusion - The Fight For Earth!" 
- ↑ Digimon Encyclopedia: Digimon Frontier Character Cast List
- ↑ "Teppou" (鉄砲?) literally means "gun" but is also the name of a Sumo wrestling strike invoking it.