Taomon + Karatenmon
Kuzuhamon is a God Man Digimon whose name and design are derived from the mythological Kuzu-no-Ha. It is said to be a Fox-species Digimon that lived long, and transformed to take on a humanoid form. It is said that only those among them of a high level are able to digivolve to Sakuyamon, and they normally just digivolve to Kuzuhamon. It is versed in ancient magic like Shinto, Onmyoudou, and Shugendou. A single kuda-gitsune lurks within the pipe it carries on the belt around its waist, and it is able to employ this kuda-gitsune to use it for things like attacking and gathering information. It wields the "Shakujou" (錫杖? lit. "Khakkhara"). Its gloves bear the Zero Unit.
Digital Monster D-ProjectEdit
Kuzuhamon digivolves from Doumon.
Digimon World DSEdit
Digimon World Dawn and DuskEdit
Kuzuhamon can be obtained by DNA Digivolving Taomon with Karatenmon both need to be level 43 and have 7700 holy exp and 270 spirit, or hatched from the Black Coloured Egg Required Digimon 1: Saberdramon Required Digimon 2: Dark Digimon at Lv30+ Hatching Requirements: Lv15+ Hatched Digimon: Kuzuhamon. Kuzuhamon digivolves from Kyukimon if already befriended.
Kuzuhamon is a special digivolution of Renamon.
Kuzuhamon is special Digivolution of Renamon and can be useable at lvl65.
- Ura Izuna (裏飯綱? lit. "Reverse Izuna"): Attacks the opponent with the kuda-gitsune carried on its waist.
- Taizoukai Mandara (胎蔵界曼荼羅? lit. "Womb Realm Mandala"): Spreads a purifying barrier with the Shakujou that exorcises evil spirits.
Notes and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ Kuzuhamon is treated as a "Burst Mode" Digimon in Digimon Masters.
- ↑ D-Ark Version 2
- ↑ Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Digimon Masters
- ↑ Digimon Dictionary: Kuzuhamon
- ↑ This attack is named "Yeokban Gangsul", a transliteration of the Korean name of the attack, "Yeokban Gangsul" (역반강술?), in Digimon Battle.
- ↑ Izuna is a form of sorcery, practiced by the Izuna Shugen cult of Mount Iizuna, which utilizes Kuda-gitsune.
- ↑ This attack is named "Taejang Gae Mandara", a translisteration of the Korean name of the attack, "Taejanggye Mandara" (태장계만다라? lit. "Taejanggye Mandala"), in Digimon Battle.