Taomon + Karatenmon
Kuzuhamon is a God Man Digimon whose name and design are derived from the mythological Kuzu-no-Ha. It is said to be a Fox-species Digimon that lived long, and transformed to take on a humanoid form. It is said that only those among them of a high level are able to digivolve to Sakuyamon, and they normally just digivolve to Kuzuhamon. It is versed in ancient magic like Shinto, Onmyoudou, and Shugendou. A single kuda-gitsune lurks within the pipe it carries on the belt around its waist, and it is able to employ this kuda-gitsune to use it for things like attacking and gathering information. It wields the "Shakujou" (錫杖? lit. "Khakkhara"). Its gloves bear the Zero Unit.
Digital Monster D-Project
Kuzuhamon digivolves from Doumon.
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Kuzuhamon is #357, and is a Mega-level, Technical-class, Holy-species Digimon with a resistance to the Holy element and weakness to the Dark element. Its basic stats are 294 HP, 340 MP, 144 Attack, 128 Defense, 155 Spirit, 134 Speed, and 68 Aptitude. It possesses the Heroic Heart, Death Ward 4, Quick 4, and Critical 4 traits.
Kuzuhamon can be hatched from the Black Egg.
Kuzuhamon is a special digivolution of Renamon.
Kuzuhamon is special Digivolution of Renamon and can be useable at lvl65.
- Ura Izuna (裏飯綱? lit. "Reverse Izuna"): Attacks the opponent with the kuda-gitsune carried on its waist.
- Taizoukai Mandara (胎蔵界曼荼羅? lit. "Womb Realm Mandala"): Spreads a purifying barrier with the Shakujou that exorcises evil spirits.
Notes and References
- ↑ Kuzuhamon is treated as a "Burst Mode" Digimon in Digimon Masters.
- ↑ D-Ark Version 2
- ↑ Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Digimon Masters
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Kuzuhamon
- ↑ This attack is named "Yeokban Gangsul", a transliteration of the Korean name of the attack, "Yeokban Gangsul" (역반강술?), in Digimon Battle.
- ↑ Izuna is a form of sorcery, practiced by the Izuna Shugen cult of Mount Iizuna, which utilizes Kuda-gitsune.
- ↑ This attack is named "Taejang Gae Mandara", a translisteration of the Korean name of the attack, "Taejanggye Mandara" (태장계만다라? lit. "Taejanggye Mandala"), in Digimon Battle.