|Type||(Ja:) Bewitching Beast|
(En:) Mythical Animal
Xros Heart/United Army
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Yuka Imai (Tamers)|
(En:) Mari Devon (Tamers/Data Squad)
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
The Kyubimon card, titled "EX Plug-in All", is a Rank 3 Item Card which restores 400 DP to all Digimon.
Digimon Tamers: Digimon Medley
Digimon World Data Squad
Kyubimon is one of Renamon's digivolutions.
Digimon Xros Wars (manga)
Digimon World 3
Kyubimon is Renamon's digivolution at LV5. It is also available as a Blue Champion Card with 15/16.
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Digimon World Championship
Kyubimon can be ridden.
- Dragon Wheel (狐炎龍 Koenryū?, lit. "Fox Flame Dragon"): She starts to spin very fast, which causes the flames on her body to erupt into a fiery inferno. This turns her body into a ball of swirling blue fire. When in this state, she summons a mystical dragon, which emerges from her body to destroy her enemies.
- Fox Tail Inferno (鬼火玉 Onibidama?, lit. "Will-o'-the-wisp Ball"): The blue flames on her tails become brighter, and ghostly faces appear on them. The faces then become small fireballs which she launches at her opponents to destroy them in an explosion of energy as well as trap them in a cage of blue flames which singes them.
- Headbutt (頭突き Zutsuki?): Charges and attacks with the head.
- Koshūgeki (狐襲撃? lit. "Fox Attack"): Uses the power of a will o' wisp to quickly tackle its enemy.
- Kodengeki (孤電撃? lit. "Fox Electric Attack"): Attacks with an electrifying headbutt.
- Tengu (天狗 Amatsu-kitsune?): Emits a high pitched scream and summons a spirit on the enemy.
|Cards||(Ja:) St-456, St-782|
Notes and References
- ↑ Digimon Tamers, "O Partner, Where Art Thou?" 
- ↑ Digimon Tamers, "Digital Beauty" 
- ↑ This attack is named "Fox Tail Inferno" in Digimon World Championship and retains its original name, romanized as "Koenryu", on Bo-170, Dp-02, and DM-024 and in Digimon World Data Squad.
- ↑ This attack is named "Will O' Wisp Ball" in Digimon World Championship and Digimon World Data Squad and retains its original name of "Onibidama" on Bo-170 and Dp-02.