|Type||(Ja:) Fallen Angel|
|Debut||Digital Monster Ver.S: Digimon Tamers|
* (w/ MarineDevimon)
* (w/ MarineDevimon)
* (w/ Angewomon)
* (w/ Vilemon, DemiDevimon, SkullSatamon, Myotismon, Puppetmon)
|DigiFuse forms||DigiFuse Chart|
Shoutmon X7F Superior Mode
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Ai Nagano (Adventure/02), Kazue Ikara (Xros Wars, Commander), Miho Saiki (Xros Wars, LadyDevimon A), Yuka Saito (Xros Wars, LadyDevimon B)|
(En:) Melodee Spevack (Adventure/02), Erin Fitzgerald, Cindy Robinson, Mary Elizabeth McGlynn (Fusion)
|Cards||(Ja:) St-209, St-365, Bo-22, Bo-787, Dα-099, DM-108, DM-169, DM02-067, D3-54, 1-099, 3-067|
LadyDevimon is an Evil Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Lady Devimon". A female Fallen Angel Digimon of noble stature. Because of its strength, due to the incomparable purity of its Dark Side Power, it is said that the limits on its spread and growth on personal computers is "0".
Digimon Adventure 02
Digimon World 3
LadyDevimon can be found at Amaterasu's West Sector, in the North Badlands and Bullet Valley. It is also available as a Black Ultimate Card with 30/28. In the PAL version of the game, LadyDevimon can be found in Amaterasu's East Sector, in Tyranno Valley.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
LadyDevimon belongs to the Dark card group and has HP 1150, circle attack 620, triangle attack 360 and eat-up HP cross attack 250. LadyDevimon takes the place of Machinedramon as a Dark Master because Machinedramon was VenomMyotismon's minion in this game.
Digimon World Re:Digitize
Digimon World Re:Digitize (manga)
Digimon World DS
A LadyDevimon is used by a Bad Tamer at Junk Factory.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
LadyDevimon is #216, and is an Ultimate-level, Attacker-class, Dark-species Digimon with a resistance to the Dark element and weakness to the Light element. Its basic stats are 216 HP, 239 MP, 134 Attack, 103 Defense, 111 Spirit, 108 Speed, and 60 Aptitude. It possesses the Powerful 4, DarkBreath4, and EX Damage3 traits.
It dwells in the Shadow Abyss.
LadyDevimon digivolves from Vilemon and can digivolve to Lilithmon. In order to digivolve or degenerate to LadyDevimon, your Digimon must be at least level 39, with 6200 Dark experience and 185 attack.
LadyDevimon can also DNA digivolve from any two of Devidramon, Kokatorimon, and Lekismon, if the base Digimon is at least level 35, with 6000 Dark experience, and 215 attack. LadyDevimon can DNA digivolve to Daemon with Myotismon, or to Lotusmon with Blossomon.
LadyDevimon can be hatched from the Nightmare Egg.
Digimon World Championship
LadyDevimon digivolves from Wizardmon, from IceDevimon or Youkomon by passing time, or from Darcmon with 20 Darkness-AP and 10 battles and from Devimon with 40 darkness-AP. It can further digivolve to Piedmon.
In the Japanese release of D-Tector 1.0, LadyDevimon can be obtained by scanning the barcode "0000000380111".
Digimon Pendulum 3.5: Nightmare Soldiers
Digimon Pendulum Progress 2.0: Armageddon Army
Digivice iC 10X
- Evil Wing (Darkness Wave): Releases countless creatures of darkness similar to bats which burn the opponent to cinders.
- Darkness Wave (Poison, Fra: "Poison"): Uses Dark Energy to reverse the phase of the opponent's own powers, obliterating them from within. This technique is more complete the more powerful the opponent is.
- Black Wing (Darkness Spear): Transforms its left hand into a long sharp spike and impales the enemy.
- Binta (ビンタ? lit. "Slap")
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon Collectors, "BAN-TYO: Lili the Black Lily" [??]
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers
- ↑ Digimon Masters
- ↑ V Jump, March 2015 issue: "Angewomon and LadyDevimon miraculously fuse!"
- ↑ St-318: Fusion to the Ultimate Unified Digimon!
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Digimon Fusion, "Final Fusion - The Fight For Earth!" 
- ↑ Digimon Encyclopedia: Voice Actors: Adventure Character List
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: LadyDevimon
- ↑ Poison /pwazɔ̃ / is the French word for poison.