|Type||(Ja:) Fallen Angel|
|Debut||Digital Monster Ver.S: Digimon Tamers|
* (w/ MarineDevimon)
* (w/ MarineDevimon)
* (w/ Vilemon, DemiDevimon, SkullSatamon, Myotismon, Puppetmon)
|DigiFuse forms||DigiFuse Chart|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Ai Nagano (Adventure/02), Kazue Ikara (Xros Wars, Commander), Miho Saiki (Xros Wars, LadyDevimon A), Yuka Saitō (Xros Wars, LadyDevimon B)|
(En:) Melodee Spevack 
LadyDevimon is a Fallen Angel Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Lady Devimon". Because of its strength, due to the incomparable purity of its Dark Side Power, it is said that the limits on its spread and growth on personal computers is "0".
Digimon Adventure 02
Digimon World 3
LadyDevimon can be found at Amaterasu's West Sector, in the North Badlands and Bullet Valley. It is also available as a Black Ultimate Card with 30/28. In the PAL version of the game, LadyDevimon can be found in Amaterasu's East Sector, in Tyranno Valley.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
LadyDevimon belongs to the Dark card group and has HP 1150, circle attack 620, triangle attack 360 and eat-up HP cross attack 250. LadyDevimon takes the place of Machinedramon as a Dark Master because Machinedramon was VenomMyotismon's minion in this game.
Digimon World Re:Digitize
Digimon World Re:Digitize (manga)
Digimon World DS
A LadyDevimon is used by a Bad Tamer at Junk Factory.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
LadyDevimon digivolves from Vilemon at LV 39 with 185 attack and 6200 dark exp and can digivolve into Lilithmon. And you can DNA digivolve with Devidramon, Kokatorimon or Lekismon (Lv35 +, Dark EXP6000 +, Attack 215 +)
Digimon World Championship
In the Japanese release of D-Tector 1.0, LadyDevimon can be obtained by scanning the barcode "0000000380111".
Digimon Pendulum III: Nightmare Soldiers
Digimon Pendulum Progress II: Armageddon Army
Digivice iC 10X
- Evil Wing (Darkness Wave): Releases countless creatures of darkness similar to bats which burn the opponent to nothing.
- Darkness Wave (Poison, Fra: "Poison"): Uses Dark Energy to reverse the phase of the opponent's own powers, obliterating them from within. This technique is more complete the more powerful the opponent is.
- Black Wing (Darkness Spear): Transforms its left hand into a long sharp spike and impales the enemy.
- Binta (ビンタ? lit. "Slap")
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon Collectors, "BAN-TYO: Lili the Black Lily" [??]
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers
- ↑ Digimon Masters
- ↑ St-318: Fusion to the Ultimate Unified Digimon!
- ↑ Digimon Xros Wars, "A Glorious DigiXros, Seize It! Our Future!!" 
- ↑ Digimon Encyclopedia: Digimon Adventure "L"
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: LadyDevimon
- ↑ Poison /pwazɔ̃ / is the French word for poison.