|Partners||Yoshino "Yoshi" Fujieda|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Yukana (Savers)|
(En:) Dorothy Fahn (Data Squad)
- Seed Blast (Nuts Shoot): Fires solid nuts from its mouth with surprisingly accurate aim.
- Lala Spiral (Lala Screw): Spins its leaf with all its might to assault the opponent.
- Sing a Song: Puts the opponent to sleep with a pleasant song.
- Nuts Gun: Fires tree nuts forcefully from its mouth.
- Nuts Bazooka: Fires tree nuts even more forcefully from its mouth.
- Nuts Explosion: Fires exploding seeds from its head.
Lalamon has the appearance of a flowering bud with a green body with stretchy arms and legs, and a pink head with a yellow leaf on the top of it, and a pair of eyes and a mouth which resemble three black dots. It flies by lightly spinning its leaf.
- Lalamon (ララモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used through the series.
- He: Rara. From Rara Ayub (Dittrichia viscosa).
- En: Lala. The sound of a "ululation". As both Lala and Rara are written in katakana as "rara" (ララ?), the name is a pun.
Digimon Data Squad
Digimon World Data Squad
Some Lalamon and Tanemon are seen as part of Sunflowmon's traveling caravan at the Desert Oasis, where Meramon terrorized them. Gaomon digivolved to Gaogamon and managed to defeat Meramon with the help of GeoGreymon.
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Lalamon is #065, and is a Rookie-level, Technical-class, Insect/Plant-species Digimon with a resistance to the Thunder element and a weakness to the Wind element. Its basic stats are 93 HP, 129 MP, 60 Attack, 55 Defense, 71 Spirit, 68 Speed, and 20 Aptitude. It possesses the Psychic 2 and Money Saver 1 traits.
Lalamon can be hatched from the Green DigiEgg.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon Data Squad, "Yoshi's Biggest Battle: The One With Herself" 
- ↑ Digimon Data Squad, "Marcus' Inner Strength!" 
- ↑ Digimon World DS
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Lalamon
- ↑ This attack retains its original name of "Nuts Shoot" in Digimon World Data Squad.
- ↑ This attack retains its original name of "Lala Screw" in Digimon World Data Squad.
- ↑ This attack is named "Lullaby" in Digimon World Data Squad.