|Debut||Digivice Version 1|
|DigiFuse forms||Shoutmon X7F Superior Mode|
Fusion Fighters/Fusion Fighters United Army
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Shihomi Mizowaki (Adventure/02/tri.), Kokoro Kikuchi (Xros Wars)|
(En:) Dorothy Elias-Fahn (Adventure/02), Laura Bailey, Cindy Robinson (Fusion)
|Cards||(Ja:) Bo-140, Bo-213, Bo-621, Bo-786, Dα-161, Dα-447, 1-074, 4-053|
(En:) Bo-289, DM-126
Lillymon is a Fairy Digimon whose name and design are derived from the Easter lily cactus (Echinopsis chiloensis) and the lily (Lilium speciosum). It was born from beautifully blooming flower petals, and as a Plant Digimon, it gets along with FanBeemon. Although it looks like it has an appearance like a human child, it is an Ultimate Digimon hiding unfathomable power within. Due to its whimsical, tomboyish personality, it is said that it will open its heart to a human girl with a similar temperament. Also, because it becomes unable to settle down if it starts crying like a crybaby, a great effort is necessary to win it over. However, it also has an aspect that kindly extends its hand to small or weak things. It can fly in the air with the four leaf-like wings growing from its back, and it is said that after Lillymon flies by, a fresh breeze will blow.
Digimon Adventure: Anode/Cathode Tamer
Lillymon is a Variable which deals damage to all enemies.
Digimon Adventure 02
Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers
A card of Lillymon made a cameo with a Togemon card.
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
The Lillymon card, titled "Flow' Cannon", is a Rank 4 card which teaches a Digimon the Flow' Cannon technique. Flow' Cannon deals Data-type damage to all enemies.
Digimon Tamers: Digimon Medley
Digimon Xros Wars (manga)
Digimon Adventure tri.
Digimon World 2
Digimon Digital Card Battle
The Lillymon card is #078 and is an Ultimate level Nature-type card with 1100 HP, needing 30 DP to digivolve into, and worth 30 DP in the DP Slot. Its attacks are:
- "Flower Cannon": inflicts 650 damage.
- "Vicious Vine": inflicts 340 damage.
- "Temptation": inflicts 200 damage, with Eat-up HP effect.
Its support effect is "Recover own HP +200."
Digimon Rumble Arena 2
Lillymon digivolves from Togemon which digivolves from Palmon.
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Lillymon is #219, and is an Ultimate-level, Balance-class, Insect/Plant-species Digimon with a resistance to the Thunder element and weakness to the Earth element. Its basic stats are 209 HP, 244 MP, 112 Attack, 108 Defense, 109 Spirit, 114 Speed, and 50 Aptitude. It possesses the Speed 4, Sylph Aegis4, and LuckyMedal3 traits.
In Dusk, Lillymon is one of the Digimon included in the Pretty Pack.
Lillymon digivolves from Togemon. In order to digivolve to Lillymon, your Digimon must be at least level 33, with 80% friendship.
Lillymon can be hatched from the Heroine Egg.
Digimon World Championship
Lillymon is a wild Digimon on Digimon Labyrinth 3rd Floor (Lab3). It can be obtainable by capturing a Palmon(P) from Digital Admin Bureau East. When Palmon reaches level 31 you will succesfully obtain a Lillymon.
- Flower Cannon (Flow' Cannon): Thrusts both of its arms forward, makes a gun muzzle from the petals on its wrists, and fires an energy shell.
- Flower Wreath (花の首飾り Hana no Kubikazari?): Zips around an enemy and ties them up with a rope of vines and flowers. This attack can counteract digital viruses and make certain Digimon obey its command.
- Temptation: Absorbs the enemy's energy with a red aura.
- Vicious Vine: Stabs an enemy with a vine from the hand, which then sprouts thorns.
Attacks in Digimon World 2
- Small HP Cure (Petit Heal)
(リリモンＸ抗体 Lilimon X-Antibody)
- Flow' Cannon
- Sleepy Bud
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon Pendulum: Lilimon
- ↑ Digimon Adventure, "Flower Power" 
- ↑ Digimon Adventure
- ↑ Digimon Masters
- ↑ Digimon Fusion, "Final Fusion - The Fight For Earth!" 
- ↑ Digimon Fusion, "Fall of the Final Code Crown" 
- ↑ Digimon Fusion Fighters
- ↑ Serbian dub
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: FunBeemon
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Lilimon
- ↑ Bx-94: Lilimon