|DigiFuse forms||Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Aoi Tada (Tamers), Rumi Shishido (Frontier), Chinami Nishimura (Xros Wars)|
(En:) Michelle Ruff (Tamers), Mary Elizabeth McGlynn (Runaway Locomon)
|Cards||(Ja:) St-407, Bo-874, Ta-3, Dα-147, Dα-567|
(En:) St-125, Mo-02, DM-012, DM-218
Lopmon is a Beast Digimon whose name and design are derived from the Lop rabbit breed. It is an extremely precious Rookie Digimon that is a twin to Terriermon. While Terriermon has only one horn growing from its head and has a calm but robust personality, Lopmon has three horns growing from its head and has the personality of a lonely crybaby. The way it grows is shrouded in mystery, and though it can be classified as a Beast-species Digimon from its body structure, aside from that it is still not understood. Neither of them seem like "Combat Species" Digimon, but when battling, they show that they are more powerful than they appear.
Digimon Adventure 02: Supreme Evolution! The Golden Digimentals
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
Lopmon are enemies in Black Egg's Crevasse.
The Lopmon card, titled "Blazing Ice", teaches a Digimon the Blazing Ice technique. Blazing Ice reduces an enemy's SP.
Digimon Tamers: Battle Spirit Ver. 1.5
Digimon Battle Spirit
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Lopmon is #47 in Digimon World Dawn and Dusk, and is a Balance-class Dark species Digimon with a resistance to the Dark element and a weakness to the Light element. Its base stats are 120 HP, 125 MP, 79 Attack, 66 Defense, 64 Spirit, 61 Speed, and 25 Aptitude. It possesses the Sniper 1 and Critical 1 traits.
Lopmon can hatch from the Holy Patterned Digi-Egg.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Lopmon is a Digimon in the DigiBase who manages the computer for quests and helps in the auto-repairing of Digimon plates.
Lopmon has two Digivolution trees, one emphasizing Vaccine-type (in this Digivolution line, it Digivolves to Prairiemon instead of Turuiemon), the other emphasizing Virus-type, to reflect the bi-polar nature of Cherubimon.
- Tiny Twister (Petit Twister): Generates a tiny tornado by spinning its ears like a propeller.
- Blazing Ice/Blazing Fire: Spits out shots of supercooled air.
- Double Typhoon: A mighty technique in which it performs its "Tiny Twister" alongside Terriermon's "Terrier Tornado".
Notes and References
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Digimon Adventure 02: Transcendent Evolution!! The Golden Digimentals [M3.2]
- ↑ Digimon Battle
- ↑ Digimon Masters
- ↑ Digimon Xros Wars, "A Glorious DigiXros, Seize It! Our Future!!" 
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Lopmon
- ↑ Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer (WSC) FAQ/Walkthrough by Ajora Fravashi GameFAQs (2003-07-05) Retrieved on 2009-06-09.