|Title||Valiant Jet-black Warrior|
(勇敢なる漆黒の闘士 Yūkan'naru Shikkoku Toushi?)
Executor of Darkness
(闇の執行人 Yami no Shikkounin?)
|Prior forms||Anybody + L Spirit of Darkness|
* (w/ JagerLoweemon)
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Kenichi Suzumura|
(En:) Crispin Freeman
|Cards||(Ja:) St-771, St-840, Bo-126t, 4-067|
Loweemon is a Warrior Digimon. It truly inherited the "Human Spirit of Darkness" of AncientSphinxmon. The "Human Spirit of Darkness" was changed into its Duskmon form due to Cherubimon's spell, but Loweemon is its true form released from this magical power. This form is by no means a baleful one, and is called the battling "Valiant Jet-black Warrior" that becomes the shadow of the other Ten Legendary Warriors. Even on its own, its power is comparable to "Fusion-species" like Aldamon, and it is said that it conceals its power that puts the others to shame within the "Neebelnge Ring" placed on its right index finger. As a master of spearmanship, it is an "Executor of Darkness" that pierces evil with the "Danzai no Yari" (断罪の槍? lit. "Spear of Judgment"), and purifies it with the "Shokuzai no Tate" (贖罪の盾? lit. "Shield of Atonement").
- Shadow Lance (Ewig Schlaf, Deu: "Eternal Sleep"): Blasts the opponent with an intense spear attack.
- Shadow Meteor (Endlich Meteor, Deu: "Finite Meteor"): Fires a golden energy wave from the lion on its chest.
- Louwemon (レーベモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in of the Japanese franchise.
Name used in Digimon Frontier and in of the most American English franchise.
- Corruption of Japanese name.
Digimon Battle Spirit 2
Notes and references
- ↑ Loweemon's Hybrid level is treated as equivalent to the Champion level in the Digital Monster Card Game.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Digimon Frontier, "Ne'er The Twins Shall Meet" 
- ↑ The Hybrid-Digivolving Figures: Loweemon and Hybrid-Digivolving Figures: KaiserLeomon toys can be combined into Rhihimon.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Spirit-Digivolving Figures: Duskmon
- ↑ Spirit-Digivolving Figures: Duskmon, Digimon Heroes!
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Louwemon