|Debut||Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01,|
"Turnabout Combination" 
* (w/ Ankylomon)
|DigiFuse forms||Shoutmon X7F Superior Mode|
|Partners||Takeru "T.K." Takaishi|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Miwa Matsumoto (Adventure/02/tri.)|
(En:) Dave Mallow (Adventure/02), Jamieson Price (Adventure tri )
|Cards||(Ja:) St-129, St-240, St-444, Bo-142, Bo-431, Bo-952, Bo-9v, Re-53, Dα-232, Dα-519, DM-031, DM-138, DM02-030, D2-55, DM3-03, D7-48, 1-116|
(En:) Bo-131, Bo-142, DM-086, DT-140
MagnaAngemon is an Angel Digimon whose names are derived from "Holy", "Magna" (Lat: "Great"), and the mythological angel, and whose design is derived from the mythological archangel. It has eight shining, silver wings. MagnaAngemon's mission in the Digital World is as a law enforcement officer, and it has the duty of supervising and surveying the many Angel Digimon. Furthermore, although it is the speaker for the essence of "Light" trying to preserve the order of the Digital World, and is usually in the shape of a priest, when the Digital World is shrouded by the essence of "Darkness", it changes into its Battle Mode (戦闘形態 Sentou Keitai?) and attacks the evil. In its Battle Mode, it consigns the opponent to oblivion with the Beam Shield on its left arm and the holy sword Excalibur equipped to its right arm. Also, although MagnaAngemon has a personality replete with gentleness and kindness when it is in Priest Mode (神官形態 Shinkan Keitai?), it takes on an austere personality when it is in Battle Mode. MagnaAngemon wears a Holy Ring on its right wrist and bears the Crest of Hope on its forehead. The DigiCode on its Heaven's Gate reads (ヘブンズゲート Hebunzu Gēto?, lit. "Heaven's Gate") and the DigiCode on its Excalibur and ribbons reads (デジタルモンスター Dejitaru Monsutā?, lit. "Digital Monster").
Digimon Adventure: Anode/Cathode Tamer
MagnaAngemon is a Variable that deals damage to all enemies.
Digimon Adventure (PSP)
Digimon Adventure 02
Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
The MagnaAngemon card, titled "Heaven's Gate", is a Rank 4 card which teaches a Digimon the Heaven's Gate technique. Heaven's Gate revives one ally.
Digimon Adventure tri.
Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01
Digital Monster D-Project
Digimon World 2
MagnaAngemon digivolves from Angemon and Piddomon, and can digivolve further into Seraphimon. You can also trade a Garurumon for one at the Digimon Center. MagnaAngemon's special attack is the Assist "HP Recovery", which heals 150 HP to all allies, and costs 24 MP.
Digimon World 3
If your partner was a Patamon, it can digivolve to MagnaAngemon at level 20. If not, then it can digivolve to MagnaAngemon using MagnaAngemon's DDNA.
MagnaAngemon is a white Ultimate Digimon card with 31/33.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
MagnaAngemon belongs to the Nature card group and has HP 1320, circle attack 770, triangle attack 570 and vs. Darkness x 3 cross attack 370.
Digimon World Data Squad
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
MagnaAngemon is #223, and is an Ultimate-level, Balance-class, Holy-species Digimon with a resistance to the Light element and weakness to the Dark element. Its basic stats are 220 HP, 243 MP, 133 Attack, 103 Defense, 119 Spirit, 114 Speed, and 50 Aptitude. It possesses the Psychic 4, Halo 4, and SoothingHand traits.
It dwells in the Highlight Haven.
MagnaAngemon digivolves from Angemon and can digivolve to Seraphimon or SlashAngemon. In order to digivolve or degenerate to MagnaAngemon, your Digimon must be at least level 34, with 3100 Holy experience, and 160 Spirit.
MagnaAngemon can also DNA digivolve from Starmon and Clockmon, if the base Digimon is at least level 30, with 5000 Holy experience, and 190 spirit. MagnaAngemon can DNA digivolve to Alphamon with Magnamon or DoruGreymon.
MagnaAngemon can be hatched from the Busters Egg.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
HolyAngemon is #146, and is an Ultimate-level, Balance-class, Holy-species Digimon with a resistance to the Holy element and a weakness to the Dark element. It possesses the Sleep Guard, Master of Saving, and Healing Hand traits.
It dwells in the Palace Laboratory. When defeated, it can drop the debug plate for HolyAngemon.
HolyAngemon digivolves from Angemon and can digivolve into Jijimon, Seraphimon, or Goldramon. In order to digivolve or degenerate into HolyAngemon, your Digimon must be at least level 31 with 115 attack and 70% friendship, but only once you have revived HolyAngemon.
Digimon Rumble Arena 2
- Gate of Destiny (Heaven's Gate): Manifests a door to subspace from which there is no return, and consigns the opponent to oblivion through it. The gate can also fire a blast of light, or transport the opponent to another location.
- Excalibur: Draws "Excalibur" from its right arm.
- Magna Antidote (Holy Disinfection): Cures allies of their ailments.
- Soul Vanisher (Soul Banish): Attacks a foe with purifying energy.
- Angel Rod: Attacks with its "Angel Rod".
Attacks in Digimon Rumble Arena 2
- Flying Sword of Justice (Flying Sword): Rushes in front with great speed to strike its enemy.
- Shield and Counter (Shield Counter): Blocks an incoming attack and repels it if it is a projectile attack or slashes the attacker if it is a melee strike.
- Magna Jump (Holy Jump)
- Excali-burst: Powers up the Excalibur and then slices the enemy.
Notes and references
- ↑ 2000 Bandai D-Terminal English toy
- ↑ Digimon Pendulum: HolyAngemon
- ↑ Digimon Adventure, "Piedmon's Last Jest" 
- ↑ Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers
- ↑ Digimon Adventure 02: Transcendent Evolution!! The Golden Digimentals [M3.2]"
- ↑ Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01, "The Courage of Bonds" 
- ↑ Digimon Next, "Anti-God Devices Digimon Twin!" 
- ↑ Digimon Fusion, "Final Fusion - The Fight For Earth!" 
- ↑ Digimon Encyclopedia: Voice Actors: Adventure Character List
- ↑ Digimon Fusion Fighters
- ↑ Serbian dub
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: HolyAngemon
- ↑ This DigiCode reads (デジタルモンスター Dejitaru Monsutā?, lit. "Digital Monster") on St-129.
- ↑ This attack is named "Great Golden Gate" in Digimon Fusion, "The Gate of Destiny" on DM-086 and Digimon Digital Card Battle and retains its original name of "Heaven's Gate" in Digimon Battle.
- ↑ In English, this attack is named "Excalibur's Grace" in Digimon Rumble Arena 2.
- ↑ This attack actually belong to Angemon but is mistakenly listed as MagnaAngemon's on Bo-142.