MagnaGarurumon is an Android Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Magna" (Lat: Great) and Garurumon. It is a Transcendent-species Digimon that possesses power over Light which is said to have surpassed even the might of the Ten Legendary Warriors. It specializes in moving at light speed, and when its aviation unit is equipped, it is able to fly at subluminal speeds. Also, its "Charge Phantom" chest armor, its long-range firing "Sniper Phantom" on its right arm, and its mid-range firing "Strike Phantom" on its left arm are capable of being detached, although this decreases a portion of its firepower. By spinning at high altitudes, the "Laser Sights" on its chest are capable of locking onto all anti-air and anti-ground targets, so as soon as it spins at an extremely high altitude and confirms its targets, it commences a full-scale attack. It seems that it's already too late to escape from MagnaGarurumon. 
Digimon Battle Spirit 2
- Feral Fire (Machine Gun Destroy): Conducts a simultaneous firing of all its guns at all the locked targets, then violently pulverizes the main target at high speed.
- Starburst Hunter (Starlight Velocity): Accelerates to speeds that exceed the subluminal and reach the superluminal level after detaching the Charge Phantom, then erases everything that comes in contact with any of the bands of light.
- Magna Missiles: Consecutive missiles are launched at the opponent. Can be fired from either his flying unit, "Sniper Phantom", or "Strike Phantom".
- Magna Rockets
Notes and references
- ↑ MagnaGarurumon's Hybrid level is treated as equivalent to the Mega level in the Digital Monster Card Game.
- ↑ Digimon Frontier, "Takuya and Koji's Evolution Revolution" 
- ↑ Spirit-Digivolving Figures: MagnaGarurumon
- ↑ Bo-859: Darkness into Light, Thunder-fang into Cannon
- ↑ Hybrid-Digivolving Figures: MagnaGarurumon
- ↑ Digimon Frontier, "The Brothers Yin and Yang" 
- ↑ Digimon Battle Spirit 2
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: MagnaGarurumon
- ↑ This attack is named "Ultimate Victory" on DM-178.