|Type||(Ja:) Holy Knight|
|Prior forms||Veemon + Digi-Egg of Miracles|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Junko Noda (Adventure 02/X-Evolution)|
(En:) Steven Jay Blum (Adventure 02)
|Cards||(Ja:) St-250, St-551, St-724, St-828, Bo-300, Bo-432, Bo-1116, Dα-259|
(En:) St-160, Mo-09, DM-193
Magnamon, the "Radiance of Miracles" (奇跡の輝き Kiseki no Kagayaki?), is a Holy Knight Digimon whose name is derived from "Magna" (Lat: Great). One of the "Royal Knights", it armor digivolved through the power of the Digi-Egg of Miracles. It has the "Metal" attribute of that Digi-Egg, made of the super-metal Chrome Digizoid. It possesses tremendous defensive ability, but also has offensive power equivalent to that of a Mega Digimon, or even greater. No matter what kind of predicament those who acquire the power of the Digi-Egg of Miracles fall into, they're able to overcome it through that miraculous power, and due to that it's definitely appropriate to call it a Miracle Item. It bears a symbol analogous to a Crest of Miracles on its loin-guard.
Digimon Adventure (PSP game)
Digimon Adventure 02
Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers
Digimon Adventure 02: D-1 Tamers
D-3 Version 1
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
The "Magnamon" card, titled "PF DM Kiseki", is a Rank 3 card which allows Veemon to digivolve to Magnamon during battle.
Digimon Tamers: Digimon Medley
In the Japanese release of D-Tector 3.0, Magnamon can be obtained by scanning the barcode "0000000530111".
Digimon Data Squad
Digital Monster X-Evolution
Digimon Xros Wars (manga)
Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01
Digimon Digital Card Battle
Digimon World 3
Magnamon owns the Legendary Gym at Amaterasu server.
Digimon World DS
ExVeemon can digivolve into Magnamon if the player has obtained the Digiegg of Miracles. Magnamon is also the referee of the Digi-Arena.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Magnamon armor digivolves from Veemon with the Digi-Egg of Miracles. In order to digivolve or degenerate to Magnamon, your Digimon must be at least level 40, with 10000 Holy experience.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Magnamon digivolves from Veemon after the Digi-Egg of Miracles plate is set, and can digivolve into GigaSeadramon (at level 44+ with max-level 66+). It is obtainable by digivolution or degeneration only.
- Magna Blast (Plasma Shoot): Fires a shot of ball-shaped plasma. In Digimon Adventure 02 and Digimon Data Squad, this attack is depicted as unleashing missiles from its armor.
- Magna Blaster (Extreme Jihad): Unleashes the full power of the Digi-Egg of Miracles in the form of an energy wave from its entire body.
- Magna Punch (Magnum Punch): Puts all its strength into a powerful punch.
- Magna Kick (Magnum Kick): Kicks with all its might.
- Aura Barrier (Light Aura Barrier): Envelops self in a barrier of light to ward off enemies.
- Group Attack: A unison attack with Magnadramon, Seraphimon, and Rapidmon (Armor).
- Teamwork: A unison attack with Magnadramon, Seraphimon, and Rapidmon (Armor).
(マグナモンX抗体 Magnamon X-Antibody)
|Cards||(Ja:) Bx-99, Bx-138, Bx-182, Dα-481, Dα-535|
Magnamon X is a Holy Knight Digimon and a carrier of the X Antibody whose name is derived from "Magna" (Lat: Great). One of the "Royal Knights", it digivolved through the power of the Digi-Egg of Miracles. Its armor is made of the super-metal Chrome Digizoid, but it has been completely integrated with Magnamon's body through X-Digivolution, to the point that it possesses a nature similar to muscles. During battle it will increase in hardness, and if it enters the "Gold Digizoid" state in which its entire body shines gold, it is completely invulnerable.
Magna of Miracles is one of the few remaining Holy Knights. After Dexmon is defeated, he uses his miracles to allow Hikaru Ryuuji to return to the Real World.
Digimon Pendulum X 3.0
- Plasma Shoot: Fires a shot of ball-shaped plasma.
- Extreme Jihad: Emits the utmost power of the Digi-Egg in an energy wave from its entire body.
Notes and References
- ↑ Magnamon's Armor level is equated to that of a Champion Digimon in the card games, an Ultimate in the DS Digimon World games, and a Mega as a Royal Knight.
- ↑ Digimon Adventure 02, "The Darkness Before Dawn" 
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Magnamon
- ↑ This attack is "Plasma Blast" in Digimon Digital Card Battle and "Plasma Shot" on St-160 and Mo-09, as well as retaining its original name of "Plasma Shoot" in Digimon Data Squad, "The Royal Knights Assemble" .
- ↑ This attack is named "Magna Blast" the first time it is used and "Magna Explosion" the second time in Digimon Adventure 02, The Crest of Kindness" , "Extreme Crusade" in the FUNimation official subs for Digimon Adventure 02, "Plasma Shot" in Digimon Digital Card Battle, "Extreme Grab" on St-160 and Mo-09.
- ↑ Magnamon X's Armor level is equated to that of a Champion Digimon in the card games and a Mega as a Royal Knight.
- ↑ Dα-535: Magnamon X-Antibody
- ↑ Digimon Chronicle Digital Monsters living in the NDW