|Title||Radiance of Miracles|
Kiseki no Kagayaki?)
|Type||(Ja:) Holy Knight|
|Debut||D-3 Version 1|
|Prior forms||Veemon + Digi-Egg of Miracles|
Nikorai "Niko" Yakovich Petorofu
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Junko Noda (Adventure 02/X-Evolution), Masaya Takatsuka (Cyber Sleuth)|
(En:) Steven Jay Blum (Adventure 02)
|Cards||(Ja:) St-250, St-551, St-724, St-828, Bo-300, Bo-432, Bo-1116, Dα-259, 3-022|
(En:) St-160, Mo-09, DM-193
Magnamon, the "Radiance of Miracles", is a Warrior Digimon. It armor digivolved through the power of the Digi-Egg of Miracles. It possesses tremendous defensive ability, its offensive power is equivalent to that of a Mega Digimon, or even greater, and it is one of the "Royal Knights". No matter what kind of predicament those who acquire the power of the Digi-Egg of Miracles fall into, they're able to overcome it through that miraculous power, and as such it's definitely appropriate to call it a Miracle Item.
- Magna Blast (Plasma Shoot): Fires a shot of ball-shaped plasma. In Digimon Adventure 02 and Digimon Data Squad, this attack is depicted as unleashing missiles from its armor.
- Magna Blaster (Extreme Jihad): Emits the utmost power of the Digi-Egg of Miracles in the form of an energy wave from its entire body. However, because it was proven that the size of Magna Blaster's power rapidly accelerates the damage to Magnamon's data, it is currently sealed.
- Shining Gold Solar Storm: Rapidly compresses space, then immediately and explosively expands it, sweeping away surrounding enemies with a golden laser beam.
- Magna Punch (Magnum Punch): Puts all its strength into a powerful punch.
- Magna Kick (Magnum Kick): Kicks with all its might.
- Aura Barrier (Light Aura Barrier): Envelops self in a barrier of light to ward off enemies.
- Group Attack: A unison attack with Magnadramon, Seraphimon, and Rapidmon (Armor).
- Teamwork: A unison attack with Magnadramon, Seraphimon, and Rapidmon (Armor).
Magnamon is a bipedal creature with blue fur that looks like a grown version of Veemon with three fingers on each hand. It wears armor on its face, chest, waist, arms, and feet, all of which are colored gold. On its loin-guard is the Crest of Miracles. Its armor references and is intimately associated with the Digi-Egg of Miracles.
The Magnamon of Digimon Adventure 02 has five fingers on each hand while in his native universe, but three whenever he's in a different universe. In the Japanese version, he's also described by the Narrator as "beautiful as the rising sun".
- Magnamon (マグナモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used throughout the franchise.
- La: Magna (lit. "Great")
Digimon Adventure (PSP game)
Digimon Adventure 02
Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers
Digimon Adventure 02: D-1 Tamers
D-3 Version 1
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
The "Magnamon" card, titled "PF DM Kiseki", is a Rank 3 card which allows Veemon to digivolve to Magnamon during battle.
Digimon Tamers: Digimon Medley
In the Japanese release of D-Tector 3.0, Magnamon can be obtained by scanning the barcode "0000000530111".
Digimon Data Squad
Digital Monster X-Evolution
Digimon Xros Wars (manga)
Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01
Digimon Digital Card Battle
Digimon World 3
Magnamon owns the Legendary Gym at Amaterasu server.
Digimon World Re:Digitize: Decode
Magnamon digivolves from any Ultimate Digimon with the Golden Armor of Miracles.
Digimon World DS
ExVeemon can digivolve into Magnamon if the player has obtained the Digiegg of Miracles. Magnamon is also the referee of the Digi-Arena.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Magnamon is #289, and is an Ultimate-level, Tank-class, Holy-species Digimon with a resistance to the Light element and weakness to the Dark element. Its basic stats are 226 HP, 260 MP, 140 Attack, 133 Defense, 98 Spirit, 105 Speed, and 70 Aptitude. It possesses the Heroic Guard, All Elements, and LuckyMedal3 traits.
Magnamon can be hatched from the Golden Egg.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Magnamon digivolves from Veemon after the Digi-Egg of Miracles plate is set, and can digivolve into GigaSeadramon (at level 44+ with max-level 66+). It is obtainable by digivolution or degeneration only.
Notes and references
- ↑ Magnamon's Armor level is equated to that of a Champion Digimon in the card games and an Ultimate in the DS Digimon World games.
- ↑ Digimon Adventure 02, "The Darkness Before Dawn" 
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Magnamon
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Magnamon (Original profile)
- ↑ This attack is "Plasma Blast" in Digimon Digital Card Battle and "Plasma Shot" on St-160 and Mo-09, as well as retaining its original name of "Plasma Shoot" in Digimon Data Squad, "The Royal Knights Assemble" .
- ↑ This attack is named "Magna Blast" the first time it is used and "Magna Explosion" the second time in Digimon Adventure 02, The Crest of Kindness" , "Extreme Crusade" in the FUNimation official subs for Digimon Adventure 02, "Plasma Shot" in Digimon Digital Card Battle, "Extreme Grab" on St-160 and Mo-09.