Makuramon is an Animal Digimon whose name is derived from the mythological Mahoraga. It is the "Monkey" Deva, and serves the Digimon Sovereign Baihumon. As a follower of Baihumon, it has a curious disposition of not speaking and not showing its emotions on its face. However, contrasted with its facial expressions, its body movements are overflowing and its emotions are expressed through its bodily poses. Those suggest that it is often in a more or less good mood, but that its overflowing curiosity doesn't last very long. It makes a hobby out of collecting and locking up the things that catch its eye in its "Primal Orb" (宝玉 Bǎo Yù?, lit. "Treasure Ball"), and in battle, it is a pacifist that locks up the opponent to settle its issues.
Makuramon is a wild Digimon.
- Primal Orb (宝玉 Bǎo Yù?, lit. "Treasure Ball"): Throws the Primal Orb as a controllable projectile.
- Primal Orb (Raurava): Crushes the Primal Orb imprisoning an opponent, completely erasing it along with the opponent.
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Makuramon
- ↑ This attack is named "Treasure Ball" in Digimon Battle and retains its original name, romanized as "Bao Yu", on Bo-287.
- ↑ This attack is named "Monkey Cry" in Digimon Battle and retains its original name of "Raurava" on Bo-287 and DM-030.
- ↑ Internet Sacred Text Archive, retrieved 08/31/07; Vishnu Purana, Ch. VI: "The man who bears false witness through partiality, or who utters any falsehood, is condemned to the Raurava (dreadful) hell."