MaloMyotismon is an Evil Digimon whose Japanese name and design are derived from the mythological Belial and "Vamdemon", and whose English name is derived from "Malo (Esp: Evil) Myotismon". It is sometimes referred to as "MalonYotismon" in Brazilian materials. It is said to be Myotismon's final form, and by harmonizing its intelligence alongside all of its other aspects it succeeded in surpassing VenomMyotismon, which lost its intelligence by seeking too much power and was like a beast. It possesses an inhumanly cruel personality, and is willing to do anything to achieve its own desires. The living, jaw-like artillery cannons on both its left and right shoulders, "Sodom" and "Gomorrah" respectively, leech off of it.
Digimon Adventure 02Edit
Digimon D-Power DigiviceEdit
Though MaloMylotismon never appeared in Digimon Season 3, he tends to be the final boss in both the Digivice and PC's Area 13.
Digimon Tamers: Digimon MedleyEdit
Digimon D-Tector 3.0Edit
MaloMyotismon appears as a random encounter in MAP 3 (DARK)after the game is beaten along with VenomMyotismon His stats are: 300HP, 200 ENERGY, 120 CRUSH and 60 ABILITY.
Digimon World 3Edit
Digimon World 4Edit
MaloMyotismon is the final boss of Dry Land which you must defeat.
Digimon World DSEdit
MaloMyotismon digivolves from Myotismon with Lv. 45+ and have DemiDevimon in your Party, or any dark Digimon that a digivolve disk is used on, which his special attack is Pandemonium Flame.
Digimon World Dawn and DuskEdit
MaloMyotismon is #333, and is a Mega-level, Balance-class, Dark-species Digimon with a resistance to the Dark element and weakness to the Light element. Its basic stats are 331 HP, 356 MP, 179 Attack, 160 Defense, 174 Spirit, 144 Speed, and 80 Aptitude. It possesses the Heroic Heart, Dark Veil, Economizer S, and Healthy Body traits.
MaloMyotismon can be hatched from the DM Half Egg.
Digimon Story: Lost EvolutionEdit
Digimon Rumble Arena 2Edit
MaloMyotismon is an unlockable character, and is the true final boss of the game.
MaloMyotismon is the third boss in this game. He is in the track Deep Jungle.
- Screaming Darkness[please confirm] (Pandæmonium Flame): Fires an extremely high-temperature beam from Sodom and Gomorrah.
- Howling Blood[please confirm]
- Crimson Mist (Melting Blood)[please confirm]: Opens up the Sodom and Gomorrah and spews out a thick red, acidic mist.
- Mental Illusion (Mind Illusion)[please confirm]: Emits a ray of light that hypnotizes the opponent, trapping them in a dream world of their desires.
- Black Rain[please confirm]
- Pandæmonium[please confirm]: Emits a thick fog of gas in the environment which confuses the opponent.