|Title||God of War|
|Debut||Digimon World 3|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Eiji Takemoto (Xros Wars)|
(En:) Patrick Seitz (Fusion)
|Cards||(Ja:) Bo-801, Bo-981, Dα-354, 3-036|
Marsmon is a God Man Digimon. One of the "Olympos XII", it is a Digimon god of war which has the appearance of a panther-man. Marsmon is familiar with all the ways in the world to fight dirty without weapons, and has absolute confidence in battles with others in the same weight class. It uses basic wrestling techniques, but is fixated on victory and glory, so when push comes to shove it won't hesitate to use concealed weapons like its "Tria Knuckle" or "Metal Cothurnus". However, it exhibits its real power when it uses its bare hands and feet.
- Corona Sanctions: Attacks with a magnificent aerial assault while clad in flames.
- Mugenhadou (無限波動? lit. "Endless Surge"): A long combo of attacks in which it gathers fire into its hands, then lands a combo of punches on the opponent before striking the ground, causing a pillar of fire to erupt from beneath.
Attacks in Digimon World 3
- Heaven Hit: A physical move which inflicts strong thunder damage to the opponent. It is learned at level 15 and loaded at level 45.
- Vacuum Cannon: A physical move which inflicts strong wind damage to the opponent. It is learned at level 25 and loaded at level 55.
- Brain Freeze: A physical move which paralyzes the opponent. It is learned at level 40 and loaded at level 80.
- Misshukikou (密集気功? lit. "Concentrated Qigong"): A support move which stores Chi to its maximum for the next blow. It is learned at level 65 and loaded at level 99.
Marsmon has the appearance of a panther-man. It has the head of a panther with a horn and two elongated fangs. It has a muscular torso covered with a red, skintight bodysuit, which in turn is swathed by flames. Its hands are covered by two enormous gauntlets. It wears loose pants patterned with spots that end in elaborate silver and red greaves. It also wears a cape, the outside of which is black and red and the inside of which is purple.
- Marsmon (マルスモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
- Mars. The mythological Roman god of war.
Name used in Digimon Fusion.
- Direct romanization of Japanese name.
Digimon World 3
Marsmon digivolves from GrapLeomon at level 99, if it was originally any Rookie other than Bearmon, or Bearmon at level 40. If Marsmon was originally a Bearmon, it can digivolve to Devimon at level 10, Growlmon at level 20 with 480 Strength, and Stingmon at level 30 with 400 Speed. Its finishing technique is Mugenhadou, a physical move which it learns at level 85.
The Marsmon card is #148 and is a Green Mega Card with 55/55. It appears in the 9b, 11b, 13a, 14a, and R-05 booster packs.
In the Japanese release of D-Tector 2.0, Marsmon can be obtained by scanning.