Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Partners||Qing Long Leader|
Digimon World 2
MasterTyrannomon digivolves from Greymon and Tyrannomon, and can further digivolve to WarGreymon. A MasterTyrannomon also guards the entrance to File City. When you battle him after first meeting him, he has about 500 HP. MasterTyrannomon's special attack, Zen Recovery, recovers all lowered parameters for self and allies.
Digimon World 3
MasterTyrannomon appears as a boss that you must battle in order to get permission to fight the Seiryu city leader. He can be found in Tyranno Valley. His special attack is Master Fire. When he is defeated, he gives you an Old Claw.
Digimon World Digital Card Battle
The MasterTyrannomon card is #008 and is an Ultimate level Fire-type card with 1280 HP, needing 50 DP to digivolve into, and worth 20 DP in the DP Slot. Its attacks are:
- "Master Fire": inflicts 850 damage.
- "Master Claw": inflicts 520 damage.
- "Hyper Heat Blast": inflicts 370 damage, or X3 damage against Ice-type opponents.
Its support effect is "If own Specialty is Fire, own Attack Power is doubled".
MasterTyrannomon is a Card Digimon.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
- Master Fire: Releases a red aura, accumulates energy and breathes out a flame with sufficient strength from the mouth.
- Master Claw: Pierces and crushes the enemy with his huge claws.
- Hyper Heat Blast (超高熱闘気 Choukounetsu Touki?, lit. "Super-Heated Fighting Spirit"): Showers super-hot embers from his whole body.
- Zen Recovery (精神注入 Seishin Chūnyū?, lit. "Spiritual Infusion"): Recovers all lowered parameters for self and allies.