|Voice actors||(Ja:) Mayumi Yamaguchi, Aoi Tada (Tamers)|
(En:) Dave Wittenberg, Mona Marshall (Tamers)
MegaGargomon is a Machine Digimon whose Japanese name and design are derived from the St. Bernard dog breed and "Galgomon", and whose English name is derived from "Mega Gargomon". It is a colossal Digimon whose whole body has become a mass of weapons. The amount of weapons it has equipped rivals that of MetalGarurumon (Incidentally, while MetalGarurumon is a low-temperature species, MegaGargomon is a high-temperature species). Each of its weapons, such as its lasers, missiles, bazookas, vulcans, and flamethrowers, are concealed. Although its speed is considerably slow, because it puts all of that energy into power, it possesses unbelievable destructive force. Because its lack of speed is compensated for by its weapons, it is able to cope with attacks from every direction without moving even a little. Its ears bear the Zero Unit.
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
Digimon Rumble Arena
Digimon Battle Spirit
Digimon World 3
MegaGargomon can be obtained by getting any MetalGarurumon to Lv99. He is also a DNA digivolution of WarGrowlmon and Digitamamon. He is also avaliable as a red Mega Digimon card that has 50/50. His lower forms, Terriermon, Gargomon and Rapidmon do not even appear in the game at all, except for Gargomon who is in charge of each Armory in the cities, and a Terriermon sleeping in the inn at Asuka City.
Digimon World DS
MegaGargomon digivolves from Rapidmon. He also appears when a Digivolution Disk is used on a Beast type Digimon. He attacks with Giant Missile.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Mega Gargomon is #325, and is a Mega-level, Attacker-class, Beast-species Digimon with a resistance to the Earth element and weakness to the Water element. Its basic stats are 315 HP, 338 MP, 172 Attack, 145 Defense, 136 Spirit, 114 Speed, and 73 Aptitude. It possesses the Heroic Power, Ether Ring, Hard Rock4, and Sniper 4 traits.
It dwells in the Chaos Brain.
Mega Gargomon digivolves from Rapidmon. In order to digivolve to Mega Gargomon, your Digimon must be at least level 50, with 8000 Machine experience and 8000 Holy experience.
- Mega Barrage (Burst Shot): Volley fires its firearms.
- Gargo Missile (Giant Missile): Fires a gigantic megaton-class missile from the gun turrets on its shoulders.
- Gargo Missiles (Giant Bazooka): Fires gigantic megaton-class missiles from the gun turrets on its shoulders.
- Mega Twister: Charges the opponent, then lifts them up and spins rapidly before tossing them.
- Power Pummel: Generates pulverizing shock waves from its fists.
Attacks in Digimon Battle Spirit
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon Tamers, "No Mon is an Island" 
- ↑ Digimon Masters
- ↑ Original Digimon Reference Book profile
- ↑ Digimon All-Star Rumble
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: SaintGalgomon
- ↑ This attack is named "Gargo Missiles" in Digimon Tamers: Runaway Locomon [M2], and "Burst Shot" in Digimon Rumble Arena, Digimon Battle, and on St-139.
- ↑ This attack is named "Giant Missile" in Digimon Battle and Digimon Masters.
- ↑ This attack is named "Giant Missile" in Digimon Tamers, "The Invigorating Ultimate Warrior Justimon Arrives!" .