|This article is about the Digimon named "Mercurymon" in English materials. For the Digimon named Mercurymon in Japanese materials, see Merukimon.|
|Prior forms||Anyone + H Spirit of Steel|
* (w/ Seraphimon's Data)
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Yasunori Masutani (Frontier)|
(En:) Daran Norris (Frontier), Liam O'Brien (Fusion)
Mercurymon is a Mutant Digimon. It possesses power over Steel which bears the might of AncientWisetmon. It acts as an advisor among the Warriors of Evil, to whom it imparts its wisdom. Due to its aristocratic tendencies, it often obsesses over making sure things are done to its liking; this obsession carries over into battle, where it explains its tactics and the splendor of the equipment it uses one by one. While its brilliant mind allows it to come up with various strategies, at the same time, it often ends up arguing with itself in a fast-paced soliloquy because of it. The powerful mirrors on both of its arms are referred to as the "Irony no Tate" (イロニーの盾 Ironī no Tate?, lit. "Shield of Irony"), and they reflect any damage dealt to it by the opponent's attacks back at the opponent. It also utilises a peculiar trick where it reflects itself in its mirror, then proceeds to enter the mirror and vanish without a trace.
- Dark Reflection (Generous Mirror): Uses the reflection of an opponent in the "Irony no Tate" to reflect an attack.
- Dark Reflection (Offset Reflector): Absorbs projectiles in one "Irony no Tate" and releases them from the other mirror with their characteristics reversed.
Mercurymon wields an "Irony no Tate" (イロニーの盾 Ironī no Tate?, lit. "Shield of Irony") on each arm.
- Mercuremon (メルキューレモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in Japanese media.
- Fra: Mercure (lit. "mercury").
Name used in Digimon Frontier and most American English media.
- En: Mercury.
Digimon Frontier (manhua)
Notes and references
- ↑ Mercurymon's Hybrid level is treated as equivalent to the Champion level in the Digital Monster Card Game.
- ↑ Digimon Frontier, "Fear and Loathing in Los Arboles" 
- ↑ Digimon Frontier, "Darkness Before the Dawn" 
- ↑ Digimon Frontier, "Phantasmagoric Sakkakumon" 
- ↑ Digimon Frontier (manhua)
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Mercuremon