* (w/ WarGreymon)
* (w/ WarGreymon)
|DigiFuse forms||DigiFuse Chart|
Shoutmon X7F Superior Mode
|Partners||Yamato "Matt" Ishida|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Mayumi Yamaguchi (Adventure)|
(En:) Kirk Thornton (Adventure), Jeff Nimoy (Revenge of Diaboromon)
MetalGarurumon is an Android Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Metal Garurumon". It is the final form of Garurumon and the ultimate form of Garurumon-species Digimon, and powered itself up by metallizing almost its entire body. Not only has it retained its natural keenness when it underwent metallization, but it can also pulverize the opponent with the countless weapons concealed throughout its body, whose number is rivaled by those of MegaGargomon, the high-temperature counterpart to the low-temperature MetalGarurumon. It radiates invisible lasers from the four Laser Sights on its snout, and because it is able to analyze the targets before it using all of its sensors, such as infrared rays and X-rays, it is impossible to escape MetalGarurumon even when among the darkness outside of its field of vision. Also, it can release beam-shaped wings from the arms extending from its back, allowing it to fly about the Net Space at extremely high speed.
Digimon Adventure: Anode/Cathode Tamer
MetalGarurumon is a Variable which deals damage to all enemies.
Digimon Adventure (PSP)
Digimon Adventure 02: Revenge of Diaboromon
Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers
MetalGarurumon digivolves from WereGarurumon in line 15.
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
The MetalGarurumon card, titled "Cocytus Breath", is a Rank 5 card which teaches a Digimon the Cocytus Breath technique. Cocytus Breath deals Data-type damage to one enemy.
Digimon Tamers: Digimon Medley
Digimon Xros Wars: Super Digica Taisen
Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01
Digimon Digital Card Battle
MetalGarurumon appears at Igloo City, he is a Battle Master. To fight him you need to go to the Extra Arena. The MetalGarurumon card belongs to the Water card group and has HP 2250, circle attack 700, triangle attack 450 and vs. Fire x 3 cross attack 400. It can be obtained from Wizardmon if you recite the spell "MTLGARURUMON" to him.
Digimon World 2
Digimon World 3
MetalGarurumon can be obtained by raising a MetalMamemon to lvl 40. He is also available as a Green Mega Card with 51/51.
Digimon World Re:Digitize
Digimon World DS
MetalGarurumon digivolves from WereGarurumon at level 45 with 80 to 90 friendship.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
MetalGarurumon is #310, and is a Mega-level, Balance-class, Beast-species Digimon with a resistance to the Earth element and weakness to the Fire element. Its basic stats are 312 HP, 338 MP, 167 Attack, 121 Defense, 124 Spirit, 131 Speed, and 72 Aptitude. It possesses the Heroic Move, Ether Ring, Mist Coat, and Quick 4 traits.
MetalGarurumon digivolves from WereGarurumon. In order to digivolve to MetalGarurumon, your Digimon must be at least level 52, with 90% friendship, but only if you have previously befriended a Gabumon.
MetalGarurumon can also DNA digivolve from Mammothmon and MetalMamemon, if the base Digimon is at least level 47, with 10,000 Beast experience, and 300 speed. MetalGarurumon can DNA digivolve to Omnimon with WarGreymon.
MetalGarurumon can be hatched from the BI Half Egg and the Tusk Egg.
Digital Monster D-Project
MetalGarurumon is one of the Megas of the Snowfield area, following WereGarurumon. Post-game, the Gabumon in the Snowfield will digivolve to MetalGarurumon, aided by WarGreymon, to fight the party. MetalGarurumon, with WarGreymon or BlackWarGreymon, can DNA Digivolve to Omnimon.
Digimon Rumble Arena
Digimon Rumble Arena 2
- Metal Wolf Claw (Cocytus Breath): Spews cold air at absolute zero that completely freezes everything, and instantly brings the victim's vital functions to a halt.
- Grace Cross Freezer: Launches freezing missiles from all of the weapons hidden throughout its body.
- Garuru Tomahawk: Fires a missile from its chest.
- Metal Wolf Snout: Fires four energy beams from the four laser sites on its snout.
- Metal Howling
- Metal Fang
(メタルガルルモンＸ抗体 MetalGarurumon X-Antibody)
|Prior forms||WereGarurumon X|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Mayumi Yamaguchi (X-Evolution)|
Digital Monster X-Evolution
Digimon World 4
MetalGarurumon X is a digivolution for the protagonist Digimon. In order for Agumon or Guilmon to acquire the digivolution, they must clear the "Item Retrieve" sidequest on Hard Mode and bring back the Sword Cannon Delta. Veemon must clear the "Item Road" sidequest on Hard Mode. Dorumon must clear the "Booster Pack Collection" sidequest on Hard Mode with only 1 HP remaining and without losing HP or Gate Disks.
- Metal Wolf Claw (Cocytus Breath): Spews a cold wave at absolute zero which completely freezes everything, and brings the victim's vital functions to a screeching halt.
- Garuru Tomahawk: Fires a missile.
- Garuru Burst: Unleashes its entire ordinance.
- Grace Cross Freezer
- Metal Storm
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon Adventure, "Prophecy" 
- ↑ DT-25: MetalGarurumon
- ↑ Digimon Adventure, "Our War Game!" [M2]
- ↑ Sx-038: The Guardian of the End
- ↑ Digimon Masters
- ↑ Digimon Fusion, "Final Fusion - The Fight For Earth!" 
- ↑ Serbian dub
- ↑ Digimon Story Sunburst and Moonlight Digimon Gallery: MetalGarurumon: "The ultimate form of Garurumon-species Digimon, it powered up without losing its agility by performing metallization of its body."
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: SaintGalgomon
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: MetalGarurumon
- ↑ This attack is named "Ice Wolf Claw" in Digimon Adventure, "Enter The Dark Masters"  and "Trash Day" , "Metal Blaster" in Digimon Tamers, "Juggernaut" , "Freezer Burn" in Digimon Fusion, and "Freezing Breath" in Digimon World Championship and Digimon World Data Squad.
- ↑ In English materials, this attack is named "Ice Wolf Claw" in Digimon Adventure, "The Battle for Earth" , "Ice Wolf Bite" in Digimon: The Movie, "Giga Cross Freezer" in Digimon Digital Card Battle, "G Cross Freezer" in Digimon Rumble Arena.
- ↑ In English materials, this attack is named "Metal Wolf Claw" in Digimon Adventure, "The Battle for Earth" , "Giga Missile" in Digimon Adventure, "The Fate of Two Worlds" , "Metal Slamming Attack" on St-85 and Bo-149. In Japanese materials, this attack is named "Freeze Bomber" in Digimon Adventure, "Revival! VenomVamdemon the Devil"  and Digimon Tamers: Digimon Medley.
- ↑ Sx-033: 80% Winning Percentage!