MetalTyrannomon is an Android Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Metal Tyrannomon" and the fictional MechaGodzilla. It remodeled its body in order to acquire mightier powers. After Megadramon was remodeled for anti-air use, MetalTyrannomon was remodeled as an anti-ground interceptor Digimon. Its reinforced body deflects all attacks, and it possesses the terrifying offensive power to smash through armor with its mighty chin, no matter how hard it may be.
A DarkTyrannomon attacks a Maildramon that is chasing Calumon. Their fight causes an explosion that blows Calumon into the Real World, but Calumon catches a glimpse of DarkTyrannomon digivolving to MetalTyrannomon and destroying Maildramon. This may have been caused by Takato and Kazu playing the Digital Monster Card Game, because they did the exact same thing.
Digimon Tamers: Battle of Adventurers
Digimon Xros Wars (manga)
Digimon World 2
MetalTyrannomon digivolves from Tuskmon and DarkTyrannomon. MetalTyrannomon is one of the few Ultimate-level Digimon in Digimon World 2 who can not Digivolve further. He has Machine speciality and his special attack is Fire Blast II.
Digital Monster D-Project
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
MetalTyrannomon is #269, and is an Ultimate-level, Tank-class, Machine-species Digimon with a resistance to the Steel element and weakness to the Water element. Its basic stats are 225 HP, 245 MP, 138 Attack, 124 Defense, 80 Spirit, 101 Speed, and 57 Aptitude. It possesses the Powerful 4, Protect 4, and Ether Eddy4 traits.
It dwells in the Access Glacier.
MetalTyrannomon digivolves from DarkTyrannomon. In order to digivolve to MetalTyrannomon, your Digimon must be at least level 34, with 5500 Machine experience.
MetalTyrannomon can also DNA digivolve from any two of Tyrannomon, Mekanorimon, and Tankmon, if the base Digimon is at least level 29, with 3000 Machine experience, and 195 attack. MetalTyrannomon can DNA digivolve to Machinedramon with Megadramon or Gigadramon, to MetalSeadramon with MarineDevimon or Scorpiomon, or to Darkdramon with MetalGreymon or MameTyramon.
Digimon World Championship
MetalTyrannomon digivolves from DarkTyrannomon, Ankylomon, and Tyrannomon. MetalTyrannomon digivolves to Machinedramon with 60 virus AP, 20 battles 50% wins, and 2 egg reverts. MetalTyrannomon can be found at the Mecha Plant and chrome mines on occasion.
- Giga Destroyer II : Fires a missile from its right arm.
- Nuclear Laser: Fires an energy shell from its left arm.
- Fire Blast II
- Giga Destroyer II
- Nuclear Laser II
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon World Re:Digitize: Decode, RustTyranomon: "The Ultimate of Tyranomon, which has been living through the fierce, long-lasting battles since the Digital World's birth by evolving alongside it. It has endured many years in harsh environments as MetalTyranomon, and its whole cyborg body is rusting."
- ↑ Digimon Tamers, "Guilmon Comes Alive" 
- ↑ St-164: 40% Winning Percentage!
- ↑ V Jump, June 2013 issue: "It is a MetalTyranomon that evolved after a fierce battle."
- ↑ Digimon Masters
- ↑ Digimon Fusion, "Psych-Out in Cyber Land!" 
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: MetalTyranomon