Mithril (ミスリル Misuriru?), sometimes named also known as "Raremetal Mithril" (レアメタル・ミスリル Reametaru Misuriru?), is a legendary rare metal based on the fictional metal of the same name. It is a tough metal that can be incorporated into fur, bone, and weapons, and although it is strong enough for feats like pulverizing icebergs, with a hardness comparable to Garurumon's blade-like fur, it is not as strong as the more popular Chrome Digizoid or its variations.
Digimon World -Next 0rder-
Mithril is a metal material.
List of Digimon who use Mithril
Notes and references
- ↑ Toei Animation Character File: Garurumon
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Digimon Reference Book: Garurumon
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Digimon Reference Book: Dodomon
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Digimon Life: Panjyamon X-Antibody
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Chaosdramon
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: BlackMegaloGrowmon
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: MegaloGrowmon
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Ikkakumon