ModokiBetamon is an Amphibian Digimon.
- Electro Shock: Creates a huge electric shock to fry an opponent.
- Fin Blade (Blade Fin): Attacks opponents with its sharp fin.
- Water Gun Knife (Aqua Tower): Creates a tower of water beneath an opponent.
ModokiBetamon's design is derived from the Dimetrodon (Dimetrodon grandis).
- ModokiBetamon (モドキベタモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
ModokiBetamon appears in Native Forest as a wild Digimon, and will attack if the protagonist gets too close. It also appears in Mangrove Forest after Betamon is recruited. ModokiBetamon can drop Small Recovery, and its techniques are Static Elect, Electric Cloud, Water Blit, and Aqua Magic.
Digimon World 2
ModokiBetamon can be obtained with a GameShark cheat code.
Digimon World 3
ModokiBetamon is only available as a Black Rookie Card with 1/2.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
The ModokiBetamon card is #171 and is a Rookie level Rare-type card with 550 HP, and worth 20 DP in the DP Slot. Its attacks are:
- "Electric Shock": inflicts 120 damage.
- "Blade Fin": inflicts 280 damage.
- "Aqua Tower": inflicts 190 damage, and sets the opponent's attack to 0.
Its support effect is "Opponent's HP become same as own. Own Attack Power becomes 0."