ModokiBetamon is a Rookie Level Amphibian Digimon, an alternate form of Betamon. His name is derived from the original Betamon and the Japanese word "modoki", which means imitate. Its skin is a lighter green than a normal Betamon. Its only distinction is that it is yellow-green, and it attacks by rotating the crest on its head. Its pride point is manipulating skills in water. Because it lives in a peaceful location, it likes to be calm.
ModokiBetamon appears in Native Forest as a wild Digimon, and will attack if the protagonist gets too close. It also appears in Mangrove Forest after Betamon is recruited. ModokiBetamon can drop Small Recovery, and its techniques are Static Elect, Electric Cloud, Water Blit, and Aqua Magic.
Digimon World 2Edit
ModokiBetamon can be obtained with a GameShark cheat code.
Digimon World 3Edit
ModokiBetamon is only available as a Black Rookie Card with 1/2.
Digimon Digital Card BattleEdit
The ModokiBetamon card is #171 and is a Rookie level Rare-type card with 550 HP, and worth 20 DP in the DP Slot. Its attacks are:
- "Electric Shock": inflicts 120 damage.
- "Blade Fin": inflicts 280 damage.
- "Aqua Tower": inflicts 190 damage, and sets the opponent's attack to 0.
Its support effect is "Opponent's HP become same as own. Own Attack Power becomes 0."
- Electro Shock: Creates a huge electric shock to fry an opponent.
- Fin Blade (Blade Fin): Attacks opponents with its sharp fin.
- Water Gun Knife (Aqua Tower): Creates a tower of water beneath an opponent.