|DigiFuse forms||Shoutmon X7F Superior Mode|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Ikkei Seta (Tamers)|
(En:) Lex Lang (Tamers)
|Cards||(Ja:) St-495, St-615, Bo-931, Bo-66t, Dα-005, Dα-174|
(En:) Bo-272, DT-127, DM-003
Monodramon is a Mini Dragon Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Monos (μόνος? lit. "One") Dramon". It has bat-like wings attached to its hands, but is unable to fly. Despite being a Vaccine, its personality is not so much considerably rough as it is near to brutality, giving the impression that it is a brawl-loving Digimon. Even in the Digital World, this Monodramon is in the heart of most brawls enough that it seems even Ogremon is fed up with Monodramon's tenacity. Also, the horn growing behind it is said to be its weak point, but how true this is is uncertain.
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
The Monodramon card, titled "DX Floppy", is a Rank 2 card which restores 400 HP to one Digimon.
Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Monodramon is #024 in Digimon World Dawn and Dusk, and is a Speed-class Dragon-species Digimon with a resistance to the Fire element and a weakness to the Thunder element. Its basic stats are 103 HP, 106 MP, 72 Attack, 57 Defense, 56 Spirit, 69 Speed, and 38 Aptitude. It possesses the Sylph Aegis 2 and Speed 2 traits.
It dwelss in the Login Mountain.
Monodramon digivolves from Chibomon and can digivolve into Dinohyumon or Airdramon. In order to digivolve or degenerate into Monodramon, your Digimon must be at least LV 15 with 300 dragon expierience. It can also be hatched from the Fang Patterned Digi-Egg.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
- Cracking Bite (Crack Bite): Bites the opponent, fragmenting their data and collapsing them into malfunction based on where they were bitten.
- Beat Knuckle: Assaults with earth-shattering force and wallops the opponent with its powerful claws.
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon Tamers, "Such Sweet Sorrow" 
- ↑ Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
- ↑ Digimon Battle
- ↑ Digimon World Dawn
- ↑ Digimon World Dusk
- ↑ Digimon Fusion, "Final Fusion - The Fight For Earth!" 
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Monodramon
- ↑ In English, this attack is misspelled as "Beat Nuckle" on Bo-272 and DM-003.