- Music Hour:The tattoos on its arms and ears glow yellow to release 5 rainbow colored, energy music staffs at its enemies.
- Happy Playlist
Musimon plus Perorimon
This form was used in the final round of the Appmon Championship.
On November 19, after an infected Dogamon insulted Torajirou Asuka with a bunch of videos of people making nasty comments about him. Torajirou App Fused Musimon and Recomon into Mediamon to deal with him. Dougamon tried to attack Mediamon with various movie scenes, but Mediamon turned the tables and finally cured him.
- VirtualVerse: Generates a giant warship from out of nowhere, then uses its ion gun to attack the opponent.
- Howling Blast: Fires a supersonic pulse from his speakers.
Mediamon plus Dosukomon
On January 14, an infected Tellermon uses misfortune to attack Eri Karan and Torajirou Asuka, which did work on Dosukomon, but since Astra didn't believe in fortunes, Mediamon was unaffected by Tellermon's misfortune. This caused Eri to finally stand up to Tellermon, and Dosukomon's chip to become active. After that, Astra links the two Appmon together, and defeats Tellermon.
- Crush Beat: Fires a supersonic pulse from his gauntlets.
On February 18, Astra went back into the AR-Field with Dreamon just in time to help Haru escape from an infected Medicmon. He then fuses Mediamon and Dreamon into Entermon, who then grabs the infected doctor's attention, and cures him. Medicmon then reveals himself to be the 6th 7code Appmon.
- Happy Phantom: Draws the enemy's attention by asking them if they are ready.
- Porte Melos (Fra: "Melos Staves"): Fires 4, rainbow-colored, energy music staffs at the enemy
Notes and references