NiseDrimogemon is an Animal Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Imitation (偽 Nise?) Drimogemon". As a Digimon just like Drimogemon, it was given the name "Nise" (偽? lit. "Imitation") due to its suspicious mustache. If this Digimon were to have been discovered earlier, Drimogemon could have ended up being called "Nise".
NiseDrimogemon appears as an enemy Digimon in the Gear Savanna area. Sometimes he drops Auto Pilot after defeated. He has Counter, a hidden technique which is hard to learn.
Digimon World 2
Digimon Digital Card Battle
The NiseDrimogemon card is #161 and is a Champion level Rare-type card with 750 HP, needing 30 DP to digivolve into, and worth 10 DP in the DP Slot. Its attacks are:
- "Bogus Iron DrillSpin": inflicts 400 damage.
- "Bogus Bone": inflicts 300 damage.
- "Fake Special Attack": inflicts 220 damage, or X3 damage against Rare-type opponents.
Its support effect is "Opponent uses ."
Digimon World 3
NiseDrimogemon is only available as a Brown Champion Card with 11/11. The different Drimogemon in Circuit Board seems like NiseDrimogemon.
Digimon World Dawn/Dusk
NiseDrimogemon is #148, and is a Champion-level, Tank-class, Beast-species Digimon with a resistance to the Earth element and weakness to the Fire element. Its basic stats are 163 HP, 170 MP, 93 Attack, 92 Defense, 85 Spirit, 76 Speed, and 42 Aptitude. It possesses the PowProtect 3 and MotherEarth3 traits.
It dwells in the Limit Valley.
NiseDrimogemon digivolves from Armadillomon. In order to digivolve or degenerate to NiseDrimogemon, your Digimon must be at least level 19, with 90 attack and 25 aptitude.
- Bogus Iron Drill Spin (ニセドリルスピン Nise Doriru Supin?, lit. "Imitation Drill Spin"): Thrusts at the enemy with the gigantic drill on its nose.
- Nise Bone (ニセボーン? lit. "Imitation Bone")
- Nise Special (ニセスペシャル? lit. "Imitation Special")
- Fake Mole's Claw