Omnimon is a Warrior Digimon. One of the "Royal Knights", it was fused from the Virus Busters WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon due to the powerful wills of everyone who wished for goodness. It is a Digimon who has combined the special qualities of two bodies, so it is a multitype warrior which can fully demonstrate those abilities, for any given situation. It is equipped with the "Grey Sword" and "Brave Shield Omega" for its WarGreymon-shaped left arm, and the "Garuru Cannon" and missiles for its MetalGarurumon-shaped right arm. As for the mantle on its back, it is automatically deployed when it dodges an opponent's attack, or when it is flying. Like OmniShoutmon, upon whom it had bestowed the legendary "Digivolution", it possesses the power of "Omega InForce".
- Supreme Cannon (Garuru Cannon): Freezes the opponent with frigid, absolute zero shots that it fires from the "Garuru Cannon".
- Transcendent Sword (Grey Sword): Slashes with the invincible "Grey Sword".
- Double Shot (Double Torrent): Annihilates the opponent with successive shots of fire and ice from the WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon heads.
- Omega Blast
Attacks in Digimon Rumble Arena 2
- Ultimate Uppercut: Uses the Grey Sword to send the enemy in the air then repeatedly blasts them with the Garuru Cannon.
- Transcendent Sword (Omega Sword): Charges the Grey Sword and then cuts definitively.
- Sword of Ruin: Rends the air with its Grey Sword to produce a large explosion.
Omnimon is a bipedal knight Digimon with blue eyes and equipped with white armor. Its helmet has a white spike in the front and two yellow spikes in the back. It has the combined symbol of the Crests of Courage and Friendship on its chest, surrounded by purple stripes. It bears the Crest of Courage on the Brave Shield Omega on its left shoulder, while its left hand ends with a WarGreymon head, from which the Grey Sword emerges. The DigiCode on the Grey Sword reads (オールデリート Ōru Derīto?, lit. "All Delete"). Its right shoulder has purple spikes, while its right hand is a MetalGarurumon head, from which the Garuru Cannon emerges. It also wears a white cape, the inside of which is red.
In Digimon World Re:Digitize, the symbol in its chest is a full Crest of Courage.
- Omegamon (オメガモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in Japanese materials.
Name used in Digimon: The Movie and most American English materials.
- La: Omni (lit. "All")
Digimon Adventure: Our War Game!
Digimon Adventure (PSP)
Digimon Adventure 02
Digimon Tamers: Battle of Adventurers
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
The Omnimon card, titled "PF Counter", is a Rank 6 card which allows a Digimon to counter an enemy attack by pressing a button.
Digimon Battle Spirit
Digital Monster X-Evolution
Digimon Data Squad
Digimon Xros Wars (manga)
Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01
Omnimon is the first boss. His track is the abandoned factory.
Digital Monster D-Project
Digimon Digital Card Battle
Omnimon is available in two cards, Fire and Ice specialty. Omnimon I and Omnimon II can be obtained by telling the password to Wizardmon.
Digimon World 2
Get a MetalGreymon with 20 DP points and Digivolve to obtain Omnimon. It can also be found in Tera Domain X and is one of the Super Ultimate Digimon" as Prof. Piyotte referred to them. They are: Virus: Diaboromon, Vaccine: Omnimon and Data: Baihumon which Prof. Piyotte couldn't remember because Diaboromon had deleted the data at an earlier battle
Digimon World 3
Have both WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon at Lvl 40 on one Digimon to obtain Omnimon as a full digivolution or DNA digivolve any WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon for Omnimon to appear, slash with Grey Sword and fire a Garuru Cannon Shot. For Imperialdramon Paladin Mode, have both him and Imperialdramon Fighter Mode at lvl 40. He is also available as Omnimon I, a Red Mega Card with 60 AP/62 HP, and Omnimon II, Green card with 61/61.
Digimon World Re:Digitize
Digimon Rumble Arena
Digimon Rumble Arena 2
Omnimon is an obtainable Boss Character who you can unlock by defeating the story mode on any level. He is well balanced digimon but is classified as the second weakest of the bosses MaloMyotismon, Diaboromon, Duskmon, Omnimon and Neemon.
Digimon All-Star Rumble
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Omnimon is #313, and is a Mega-level, Balance-class, Holy-species Digimon with a resistance to the Holy element and weakness to the Dark element. Its basic stats are 334 HP, 358 MP, 185 Attack, 143 Defense, 170 Spirit, 151 Speed and 85 Aptitude. It possesses the Heroic Power, Heroic Move, Dodge Dance, and Assassin traits.
Omnimon can DNA digivolve from MetalGarurumon and WarGreymon, if the base Digimon is at least level 65, with 100% Friendship, and 415 Speed. Omnimon can DNA digivolve to Imperialdramon Paladin Mode with Imperialdramon Fighter Mode.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Omnimon were the NPC agents used during the Easter event, in which participating players could receive three Resurrection Potions for speaking with it.
Omnimon is a boss Digimon in the Babamon Village Location.
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon Battle Spirit
- ↑ Ta-1: Ultimate Evolution by the Power of the Net!!!
- ↑ DT-31: Omnimon
- ↑ DT-24: WarGreymon
- ↑ DT-25: MetalGarurumon
- ↑ Digimon Adventure: Our War Game! [M2]
- ↑ Digimon Xros Wars, "A Glorious DigiXros, Seize It! Our Future!!" 
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Digimon Encyclopedia: Voice Actors: Digimon Adventure Character List
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Digimon Encyclopedia: Voice Actors: Tamers Character List
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Dm-01: Omnimon
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Omegamon
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: OmegaShoutmon
- ↑ This attack retains its original name of "Garuru Cannon" on Bo-232 and in Digimon Rumble Arena 2.
- ↑ This attack is named "Omni Blast" in Digimon Fusion, and "Blaster Sword" in Digimon Rumble Arena 2.
- ↑ This attack retains its original name of "Double Torrent" in Digimon Rumble Arena.