Ophanimon Falldown Mode
|Next forms||Ophanimon C|
* (w/ ChronoCore)
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Rica Fukami (Frontier), Yuka Tokumitsu (Adventure)|
(En:) Mary Elizabeth McGlynn (Frontier)
|Cards||(Ja:) St-478, Bo-954, Bo-128t, Dα-248, 2-081, 4-079|
(En:) Bo-294, DT-30
Ophanimon is an Ophan Digimon whose names and design are derived from the mythological Ophan and the archangel Raphael. As one of the "Celestial Digimon", it is a Holy Mother-like being who imparts the loving and merciful side of God. It is the final form of female Angel Digimon. Also, it is thought that Laylamon, who fell from heaven and became known as the "Goddess of Darkness", was originally an Ophanimon.
Digimon Adventure (PSP)
Digimon Tamers: Battle Spirit Ver. 1.5
Digital Monster D-Project
When a hacker represented by a DemiDevimon attempts to delete the game, Ophanimon manages to save it and bring the player into the game, guiding him.
Digimon World 4
Digimon World DS
Ophanimon is an NPC found during a quest.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Ophanimon can digivolve from Angewomon at level 64 with Holy EXP 27000 and Spirit 355.
Ophanimon is Gatomon's Mega Digivolution.
- Eden's Javelin: Radiates a beam of purifying light from its javelin.
- Sefirot Crystal: Manifest ten crystals between its hands, in a Sefirot formation, and fires them.
(オファニモンC Ofanimon C)
|Prior forms||Ophanimon + ChronoCore|
Digimon World Dusk
- Holy Destroy: Destroys everything in three zones with holy light.
- Call Dramon: Calls a dragon to unleash fire on three zones, lowering Defense.
Attacks in Digimon World Dusk
- Volcano Napalm: Create fire pillars with fireballs in two zones twice, lowering resistance to Fire.
- Holy Slash: Slash three zones with a strike filled with holy power.
- AT Change: Changes own strengths and weaknesses.
Ophanimon Falldown Mode
|Ophanimon Falldown Mode|
Ofanimon: Falldown Mode)
Ophanimon Falldown Mode is a Digimon whose name and design are derived from the mythological Ophan and Asmodeus, with "Falldown" as a reference to that name. It is a form of Ophanimon that was so angry that it suppressed its own emotions and fell into madness. It swelled with anger at the world, where atrocious sins keep mounting no matter how many times they are purged, and it closed off its heart. In order to nip evil in the bud, it hunts whichever opponents it has judged to have become a barrier to justice, and tries to establish a world of what it recognizes as justice. Its "Flame Hellscythe" clad itself in flames that become a weapon.
- Flame Hellscythe: Hunts down the opponent with the Flame Hellscythe, then plunges the hunted soul with hellfire into hell.
- Demon's Crystal: Performs a summoning technique that torments the opponent until they die.
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Digimon Tamers: Battle Spirit Ver. 1.5
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 4-068: Ofanimon Falldown Mode
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Digimon World Dusk
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Lilithmon: "It is thought that it was originally an Ofanimon, but it fell from heaven and eventually became known as the 'Goddess of Darkness'."
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Ophanimon
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Lilithmon
- ↑ Digimon Crusader Brings Agumon to iOS
- ↑ In English, this attack is named "Shining Javelin" on Bo-294.
- ↑ In English, this attack is misspelled as "Sephirothe Crystal" on Bo-294.
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Ofanimon: Falldown Mode