|What's needed: everything|
| Our Singularity |
(Boku-tachi no Shingyuraritī)
|Airdate||(Ja:) September 30, 2017|
Minerva has finally awakened.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance. Bolded characters are fought by the protagonist(s), and italicized characters feature non-explicitly, e.g. voice, silhouette, image.)
No Appmon Searches in this episode.
Appmon Data Lab
The Appmon Data Lab does not exist in this episode.
Haru:"Yuujin... Yuujin! Yuujin. See... I knew it... The Yuujin that I knew was always so kind. Leviathan said having a heart wasn't necessary, but you had one. You wouldn't be able to do that if you never had a heart. Right? Yuujin? Yuujin! If Leviathan's orders were what made you begin operating, then I'll order you too! Yuujin! Keep being my friend as always! Keep being the kind Yuujin! Meet me again one day in our world."
- -Rest In Peace, Yuujin. You will be missed by all. Mostly by Haru, but everyone.
- Instances where cracks on Haru's googles went missing:
- During the conversation between Haru and Yujin, after the latter recovers from Leviathan's control.
- When Haru rushes to Yujin after the latter collapses for the final time.
- In Kashinoki Books, Haru was seen taking some books from a bookshelf. A row of purple books that were adjacent would appear much thinner in the next shot.
- On the globe placed in Kashinoki Books:
- The countries of Cyprus and Ukraine are missing from the globe.
- There is an unknown entity drawn between Sudan and Ethiopia.
- There are missing borders between:
- Sudan and South Sudan
- Uganda and Kenya
- Djibouti and Ethiopia
- Burkina Faso, Ghana, Togo and Benin
- Guinea, Cote d'Ivoire, Sierra Leone and Liberia
- Albania and FYR Macedonia
- Serbia and Montenegro
- The episode's starting segment is replaced with a quote from Sir Clive Sinclair.
- - "人を凌駕する知性を持つ機械と競争し人類が生き残るのは困難だ"
- - "Once you start to make machines that are rivaling and surpassing humans with intelligence, it's going to be very difficult for us to survive."
- The episode recap and prelude to the theme song was removed from airing of the episode.
- The second text that appeared in the last minutes of this episode was the same question Haru's original Appli-Drive asked him.
- The eye catch features Gaiamon.